My account needs sms verification, but I don't know how to configure 5sim. Is there any example

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
lengteng5

My account needs sms verification, but I don't know how to configure 5sim. Is there any example

Post by lengteng5 »

I have configured my 51sim but I don't know how to operate the software to make it run. Is there a detailed tutorial
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: My account needs sms verification, but I don't know how to configure 5sim. Is there any example

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You have just one account?
Multiple accounts?

Do you understand the issues with using an SMS API to verify? The number once used, is probably lost and should you need to re-verify later, you cannot. I'd recommend to use EMAIL VERIFICATION, if just 1 account (or a small number)

If running 100s / 1000s of accounts then ok, perhaps SMS API is easier but you can burn and churn accounts
lengteng5

Re: My account needs sms verification, but I don't know how to configure 5sim. Is there any example

Post by lengteng5 »

I have a lot of accounts and now all of them need sms verification, so I want to use sms api to unlock them

But I don't quite understand how to set, how to operate, if there is an operation screenshot or video better

Post by 982770674 »

lengteng5 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:25 am I have a lot of accounts and now all of them need sms verification, so I want to use sms api to unlock them

But I don't quite understand how to set, how to operate, if there is an operation screenshot or video better
That means your account has been detected by Twitter, you can just throw it away
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lengteng5 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:25 am I have a lot of accounts and now all of them need sms verification, so I want to use sms api to unlock them

not the only way to do it, but how I have it setup. I recommend 5sim, I only have sms-activate selected as was testing it as someone paid for it's inclusion

Regards,
Martin
Ikg01

Post by Ikg01 »

5sim isnt working for me anymore, the new update seems to have killed it not sure.
I've sent u an email about it please check it.
REALLY URGENT
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ikg01 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:06 pm 5sim isnt working for me anymore, the new update seems to have killed it not sure.
I've sent u an email about it please check it.
REALLY URGENT
ok, havent gone through emails yet. Forum is always answered first.

Make sure you provided all relevant information, so when I get to it, I don't need to ask:

submit logs
screenshots of setup (5sim settings)
explain the action / setup to cause the issue
export accounts for my testing if that is OK with you
explain what goes wrong / what does happen / what doesn't / what you expected
point out any issues / logs that you saw that made you think it isn't working

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634
Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

rebuilt as I think you may be having same issue some others are reporting that makes no sense as shouldn't be possible. Could just be a build issue

So please try this and let me know (submit logs if issue reoccurs)