How to randomize like, retweet

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterBotter

How to randomize like, retweet

Post by TwitterBotter »

I have like 600 accounts now, I did like to create some activity for those accounts.

When I use hashtag in tweet search with multi threads on then sometimes it will like/retweet the same tweet on multiple accounts, also I want the accounts to have some variation by doing different search and not the same search.

So I made a list of hashtags in txt file then I tried to run but once I insert the file path in like/retweet feature, then it just makes bulk actions instead of few actions per account like the follow feature!

My question is if it is able to randomly pick a few hashtag in the list of txt files depends on the amount of actions, and not a bulk action. For example the txt file contains 100 hashtags, but I only want to do 10 actions then it will perform 10 random hashtag search from the list of 100 hashtags, if that works then that would be great!

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to randomize like, retweet

Post by martin@rootjazz »

TwitterBotter wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:37 am I have like 600 accounts now, I did like to create some activity for those accounts.

When I use hashtag in tweet search with multi threads on then sometimes it will like/retweet the same tweet on multiple accounts
To not process duplicate items across multiple accounts, you have multiple options.

1) SHARED ACTIONS.
When you run a SHARED ACTION, the "already processed" lists for each account in the shared action is used to ensure, no item is processed if any of the accounts in the shared action have already processed the item. Additionally, the items that are processed in the shared action are recorded by all accounts and not processed by any account (in the shared action) in the future (even if an account is running a single account action)

2) Manual MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS.
On the action tabs (eg follow tab) you can select multiple accounts and select MERGE PROCESSED ITEMS. This will run a function to merge the processed items lists of all selected accounts at that point in time. Meaning no item processed by any account in the merge *already* will be processed again. This is a one-off merge, meaning the processed lists will diverge as you run more separate actions in future. Please note, if you perform this on the follow tab, only the followed processed items are merged.

3) Global processed logs - (most of the time people want this option)
Again, on the action tabs (eg follow tab) select your accounts, right click GLOBAL PROCESSED LOGS > ASSIGN (add)
What this does is sync all select accounts together their processed lists. This means the synced accounts will never process duplicate items regardless of what type of actions is used (shared / single). The difference between (2) "manual merge" is that this is a permanent sync, there will never be any duplication. Again this only applies to the action tab applied to (so only follow items if performed on the follow tab, only like items if performed on like tab)

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11027
, also I want the accounts to have some variation by doing different search and not the same search.
Run SHARED ACTIONS, is probably what you want.

But if you want to run different searches for each account, you need to set up a search per account. This will take a long time and probably SHARED is better for you
So I made a list of hashtags in txt file then I tried to run but once I insert the file path in like/retweet feature, then it just makes bulk actions instead of few actions per account like the follow feature!
It should work the same in all tabs : like / follow / retweet. Check you don't have different options checked. I think you are using MULTI TERMS SHARED in follow tab and not others, as that will share the input amongst selected accounts. But still, I think SHARED ACTION would be better for you. But test and see what works best for you

My question is if it is able to randomly pick a few hashtag in the list of txt files depends on the amount of actions, and not a bulk action. For example the txt file contains 100 hashtags, but I only want to do 10 actions then it will perform 10 random hashtag search from the list of 100 hashtags, if that works then that would be great!
Not supported, you would need to set the actions and get them to process how you want with WORKING HOURS / DAILY RUN AT SCHEDULES
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

Thanks for the reply!

For example if I have a list of 100 hashtags and when I use the shared options for 600 accounts, do I need to set the actions to 600 so all the accounts will do at least one action? And for example if I want them to do 10 actions per accounts then I gotta set 6000 max actions? :o

Does it also randomize so each account won't always get the same hashtag!
My question is if it is able to randomly pick a few hashtag in the list of txt files depends on the amount of actions, and not a bulk action. For example the txt file contains 100 hashtags, but I only want to do 10 actions then it will perform 10 random hashtag search from the list of 100 hashtags per account, if that works then that would be great!
^ Can you support this function on the next update or whenever you are free! I will appreciate it very much! :roll:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterBotter wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:19 pm Thanks for the reply!

For example if I have a list of 100 hashtags and when I use the shared options for 600 accounts, do I need to set the actions to 600 so all the accounts will do at least one action? And for example if I want them to do 10 actions per accounts then I gotta set 6000 max actions? :o
Yes the MAX value is for the action. If you have 600 accounts and want each to do 10 items, then that's 6000. Unsure what you mean by :o

Whether it's 1 action at 6000
or 600 actions at 10

it's still 6000. That is what you are wanting to do. It's 6000

Does it also randomize so each account won't always get the same hashtag!
It's random like a dice roll. Random isn't unique. Just like you can roll a 6 followed by another 6 with a dice. Rolling a 6 doesn't mean you will roll a non-6 next. Same in the app
My question is if it is able to randomly pick a few hashtag in the list of txt files depends on the amount of actions, and not a bulk action. For example the txt file contains 100 hashtags, but I only want to do 10 actions then it will perform 10 random hashtag search from the list of 100 hashtags per account, if that works then that would be great!
^ Can you support this function on the next update or whenever you are free! I will appreciate it very much! :roll:
But if you only want to pick 10 items from your 100 tag list, just provide 10. Not sure I understand why you want to provide 100 tags when you only want to process 10. Can you explain what you want to happen exactly please
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

For example if I want 10 actions per account for shared option, do I have to set 6000 actions since I have 600 accounts loaded? :shock:

About the 100 hashtags just as you said like rolling dice, for example I got a list of 100 hashtags, then it rolls the dices 10 times and then it picks 10 hashtags to process out of the 100 hashtags to create some variations between the accounts!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterBotter wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:03 am For example if I want 10 actions per account for shared option, do I have to set 6000 actions since I have 600 accounts loaded? :shock:
Within the program usually there is a way to do anything you want. However it may not be the most easiest of things to setup. If something is seemingly complex to sort out, if you are flexible, there are easier ways to do it. Instead of saying (as example not saying you are) I WANT TO DO THIS AND I WILL ONLY DO IT THIS WAY, if can say "I WANT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS", then there is some leeway

At the end of the day, what do you want. Your accounts to process items to get results.

With that in mind. A multi search with 100 accounts, processing 10 terms. That will do the 600 accounts in 6 actions. Sure each account will only ever process 10 search terms, but overall, all are covered. A multi search can be used to process one of the searches at random per run.

Going back to what you originally said:
so, to do this "sort of".

Multi search with all accounts.
multi_search_Action_1: give it 10 hashtag searches
multi_search_Action_2: give it the next 10 hashtag searches
multi_search_Action_10: give it the next 10 hashtag searches

so that's your 100 terms.

When setting up multi search, specify to process one item. Then each time it runs, you process 1 of the 10 items to get some randomness, although honestly I don't see how it helps much, but...

Have each action run once a day (for example)
And you will run 10 actions / 10 searches at random a day
Assuming 600 accounts and if you want to process 20 items per day per account = 12000, that is 1200 per action. EAch account processes 2 items per action, across the 10 actions, that is 20 each. For different numbers, sum is the same, just use different input

Regards,
Martin