threads

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
qw20211202

threads

Post by qw20211202 »

1. How many threads can the program handle at the same time? I see only 100 at most
2. If I have more than 200 Twitter accounts, I need follow, unfollow, post, and retweet at the same time; then 100 threads are definitely not enough, right? How should this situation be resolved?
3. Is it possible to install 3 twitterdubs on the same device? Or can it only be installed on different devices?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: threads

Post by martin@rootjazz »

qw20211202 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:52 am 1. How many threads can the program handle at the same time? I see only 100 at most
100 is the limit by default. You can change the CONFIG to allow more:

HELP > CONFIG > CONFIG OPTIONS >

But it isn't really recommended.
2. If I have more than 200 Twitter accounts, I need follow, unfollow, post, and retweet at the same time; then 100 threads are definitely not enough,

just queue up the actions and let them process in sequence. You don't NEED to do it all at the same time. Infact it's advised you don't. Don't be in a rush.

Queue up the actions and let them run whenever they run
3. Is it possible to install 3 twitterdubs on the same device? Or can it only be installed on different devices?
For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9348

You can probably run about 15-20 before the desktop manager runs out of handles to draw apps to screen

Regards,
Martin