Twitter account suspended after following just one account!

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
TwitterBotter

Twitter account suspended after following just one account!

Post by TwitterBotter »

The Twitterdub works really good, better than I had imagined!

But After using it for a day on 300 accounts then 270 accounts ended up getting banned, all I did was mass follow, like, reply(with auto mention 3 random users), even though it is new account and it shouldn't be banned just after following one account right? :shock:

It got delays set of 30 sec per accounts, so it won't do the same actions all at once and just used 5 threads at the same time.

Some account as you see on the screenshot failed to do some follow actions which are the accounts that survived, survived account did like, reply, mention but failed to follow a specific Twitter Account.

All accounts are using residential proxies, so I don't think its proxy problem

TL;DR
300 accounts but 270 accounts survived, all loaded with residential proxies 1:1
Did mass follow, reply(auto mention 3 random people from a list I compiled), retweet (With 30 sec delays)
All the accounts only did TWO retweets, reply(auto mentions), likes but only followed ONE account
Failed follow actions are the accounts that survived the account suspension

Is there anything I am doing wrong or could the bot be detected up on follow an account?

Hope to get a reply soon,

Thanks!
TwitterBotter

Re: Twitter account suspended after following just one account!

Post by TwitterBotter »

Nevermind, the rest of the accounts are banned too today :(

Ohh and all the proxies that I use are geo residential proxies with different countries, bought some more accounts and trying new proxy provider to test!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

TwitterBotter wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:24 am
Ohh and all the proxies that I use are geo residential proxies with different countries,
cheap? expensive?
Unusual all are banned.

Did you massively thread the MASS ACTIONS? So all accounts were basically doing the same thing at the same time?

It does seem that twitter will now ban / block if they detect a heavy MASS <action>. That they know, if (n) accounts all doing the same thing, they are probably bot controlled. Especially if that account doesn't usually get much traffic.

Do it slowly, with some other actions in between to randomise it. And the ban / block doesn't happen. Do it fast with threads and it does.
TwitterBotter

Post by TwitterBotter »

I tested with new accounts so far so good, did some random likes/retweet/comments on random search tweets, so far so good few days on going and still doing fine!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

TwitterBotter wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:57 am I tested with new accounts so far so good, did some random likes/retweet/comments on random search tweets, so far so good few days on going and still doing fine!
thanks for update
PPts

Post by PPts »

TwitterBotter wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:57 am I tested with new accounts so far so good, did some random likes/retweet/comments on random search tweets, so far so good few days on going and still doing fine!
Hey, did you change the provider for your proxies AND/OR accounts? did you manage to understand what could have been the cause of the mass ban ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PPts wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:53 pm
Hey, did you change the provider for your proxies AND/OR accounts? did you manage to understand what could have been the cause of the mass ban ?
if you're a bot, you're a good one.

If you're not reverify and take my apologies :-)
PPts

Post by PPts »

The perfect bot is an imperfect human indeed :lol:
why did you think I was a bot?

Happy to meet you
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:19 pm if you're a bot, you're a good one.
do you know if the person changed they proxies/accounts providers?