Easy Twitter Followers?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
x360

Easy Twitter Followers?

Post by x360 »

Hello I am wondering if there is an easy way to get twitter followers for 1k accounts? Ive tried searching for it, but i must not be entering the right words. Thanks for any help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Easy Twitter Followers?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What do you mean "get followers for 1k accounts"

you want to gain followers for your 1k accounts?

Either you buy them and do MASS FOLLOW

Or you run normal actions, interacting with other accounts and hope a % follow you
x360

Post by x360 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:35 pm What do you mean "get followers for 1k accounts"

you want to gain followers for your 1k accounts?

Either you buy them and do MASS FOLLOW

Or you run normal actions, interacting with other accounts and hope a % follow you
Yeah I have 1k accounts and want them each to have 100 followers at least. Do you see any issues with having all 1k accounts follow each other?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

x360 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:03 am Do you see any issues with having all 1k accounts follow each other?
Yes, depending on account creation methods
Depending on IP diversification
Depending on the 1000 accounts all inter (incest) following within a small time period

Depending on the above, it can be a footprint to ID and group the accounts together.
x360

Post by x360 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:40 pm
Yes, depending on account creation methods
Depending on IP diversification
Depending on the 1000 accounts all inter (incest) following within a small time period

Depending on the above, it can be a footprint to ID and group the accounts together.
IDK how they were created. They are all at minimum 10 year old accounts. Im not sure about the IP diversification, but i would think they are well diversified. Do you think that doing 100 inter follows per day is too much?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Accounts created 10 years ago and never used is not the same as accounts created 10 years ago and used consistently. So that may / may not be a good thing.

As to 100 follows per day, for some it's fine, for some it is not. But to go from 0 to 100 a day after 10 years of no use, probably not a good thing. Start slow and build up
x360

Post by x360 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:23 am Accounts created 10 years ago and never used is not the same as accounts created 10 years ago and used consistently. So that may / may not be a good thing.

As to 100 follows per day, for some it's fine, for some it is not. But to go from 0 to 100 a day after 10 years of no use, probably not a good thing. Start slow and build up
so far i had great luck getting 90% of them over 30 followers. Does twitterdub have an easy way to change my protected accounts to regular accounts so they can be followed without needing approval?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

x360 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:31 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:23 am Accounts created 10 years ago and never used is not the same as accounts created 10 years ago and used consistently. So that may / may not be a good thing.

so far i had great luck getting 90% of them over 30 followers. Does twitterdub have an easy way to change my protected accounts to regular accounts so they can be followed without needing approval?
By protected do you mean make private / public?

If so (and I think you do) check the UPDATE ACCOUNTS tab, should be an option there IIRC