how to random @person

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

how to random @person

Post by 982770674 »

Hello Martin, I watched your introduction video, but I still don’t know how to randomly search for people, and then randomly @people, for example, I have 1000 accounts, and I need to rate a tweet, random @3 people, Then I now need people related to @NFT, randomly select 3 people, how should I set it up, thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: how to random @person

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ok, so firstly, I need to know where the people you want to @mention are to be found. Nothing is random.

For example, if you want to search for a hashtag and scrape 1000 profiles who posted a tweet, that can be done
If you want to provide a prepared list, that can be done
If you want to scrape followers of an account, that can be done

But in order to provide screenshots on how to do it, I need to know what YOU want to do. The program cannot randomly search, if can only search specific searches you tell it to

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 pm ok, so firstly, I need to know where the people you want to @mention are to be found. Nothing is random.

For example, if you want to search for a hashtag and scrape 1000 profiles who posted a tweet, that can be done

But in order to provide screenshots on how to do it, I need to know what YOU want to do. The program cannot randomly search, if can only search specific searches you tell it to
https://postimg.cc/5jYcDg1T

I now want to grab the information of 10,000 NFT-related people, and randomly @3 of them each time, what should I do? Can you give me a screenshot? thanks

Post by 982770674 »

982770674 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:10 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:41 pm ok, so firstly, I need to know where the people you want to @mention are to be found. Nothing is random.

https://postimg.cc/5jYcDg1T

I now want to grab the information of 10,000 NFT-related people, and randomly @3 of them each time, what should I do? Can you give me a screenshot? thanks
can also tell me, if i have a list of lists, how should i set it up, thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

982770674 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:10 am
I now want to grab the information of 10,000 NFT-related people,
*YOU* need to tell me I can tell you how to do what you want. But I am not researching for you.

So how do you want to find 10k people?

And, I would recommend, whilst you are learning SCALE BACK what you are doing. Instead of trying to use 10k results. look for 100. Whilst you figure it out, it will be MUCH MUCH easier for you. Otherwise you are fighting scale, not learning what you are doing.

So firstly. Tell me a search you want to run to get (n) on-topic results.

Go to the SCRAPER TAB
Run a search
Get your results
then paste them into the box

That's the simplest way.

Or you can have the action do it
tick the box
and in the search control that appears specify your search