Please recommend me a good Proxies website, I will pay the referral fee

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Please recommend me a good Proxies website, I will pay the referral fee

Post by 982770674 »

Sorry Martin, this may have nothing to do with the software, but I encountered some difficulties, if this does not meet the regulations, you can delete this post, such as the theme, I need a good proxy website, you can buy static IP, requirements, the cost is not too much Expensive shared IP is fine, if you have it, you can DM it to me, I can try it out, I can pay the 30U fee, thank you

Re: Please recommend me a good Proxies website, I will pay the referral fee

Post by 982770674 »

982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:19 pm Sorry Martin, this may have nothing to do with the software, but I encountered some difficulties, if this does not meet the regulations, you can delete this post, such as the theme, I need a good proxy website, you can buy static IP, requirements, the cost is not too much Expensive shared IP is fine, if you have it, you can DM it to me, I can try it out, I can pay the 30U fee, thank you
To avoid affecting other people, you can DM me directly and cooperate with integrity. If I use the website you recommend, I will pay. If you don't trust me, you don't need to recommend me. Thank you. (I don't want a data center proxy, I need a static shared proxy)

Post by 982770674 »

982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:21 pm
982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:19 pm Sorry Martin, this may have nothing to do with the software, but I encountered some difficulties, if this does not meet the regulations, you can delete this post, such as the theme, I need a good proxy website, you can buy static IP, requirements, the cost is not too much Expensive shared IP is fine, if you have it, you can DM it to me, I can try it out, I can pay the 30U fee, thank you
To avoid affecting other people, you can DM me directly and cooperate with integrity. If I use the website you recommend, I will pay. If you don't trust me, you don't need to recommend me. Thank you. (I don't want a data center proxy, I need a static shared proxy)
The budget is best controlled within 0.4U per month

Post by 982770674 »

982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:23 pm
982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:21 pm
The budget is best controlled within 0.4U per month
Another requirement is that the agent must be stable and usable for a long time, and the speed is acceptable
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

It is fine to post this, I don't mind.

As for recommendations, I dont' know sorry. I don't buy or test proxy companies. And if you want cheap, then you don't have good.

You can buy good proxies
or cheap.

good proxies are not cheap.

I have expensive residential proxies from geosurf, I use for testing only. They work good for my needs.

ultimately you need to test test test. Then review and see what works good for you.

But you will be always TEST > REVIEW > CHANGE > REPEAT