DM Messages- Daily Basis

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
nisokalizo12

DM Messages- Daily Basis

Post by nisokalizo12 »

Hi!
Nice to meet you all!
I just start to use this software after 3 years with Jarvee so I know one or two things about automation :)

I have 2 questions and I'd love your answer:

1. if I want to run a 1K account for example in the software if I have enough accounts and Proxies it's possible?

2. About the Dm messages:
I want it's sent from the 1K account that I'll add 5 messages per day what about the settings for this:
https://prnt.sc/M4mtTr-3Ar4C

Thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: DM Messages- Daily Basis

Post by martin@rootjazz »

nisokalizo12 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:54 pm
1. if I want to run a 1K account for example in the software if I have enough accounts and Proxies it's possible?
Yes, one license is good for about 30-50k accounts depending on machine resources available utilising the full license

For a single machine, that will be about 10-15k accounts
2. About the Dm messages:
I want it's sent from the 1K account that I'll add 5 messages per day what about the settings for this:
https://prnt.sc/M4mtTr-3Ar4C

This will use the one (1) selected account to send DMs to 10k profiles, 5 profiles per DM so a total of 2k DMs
it will send a DM every 1-9 seconds
It will use 40 threads for a single account, so the account will send 40 DMs at the same time (above pause adding some delays across the threads)
After completing the above, the action waits for 24 hours and repeats

after this 1 repeat, action stops and does not repeat any more.

This will get you banned.

If you had and selected 1000 accounts AND checked the SHARE ACCOUNTS option, then the above is divided across 1000 accounts

so each account sends 2 DMs, each with 5 profiles in.
That is better.

I would also reduce the threads, but that is just me and I like low threads as it makes the logs readable and does it really matter if it takes 1 hour or 10 minutes? I know people want to do as much as possible as fast as possible. But botting is more about going slow and steady. It's a marathon not a sprint IMO

Regards,
Martin