How to get only a single IP to run

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

How to get only a single IP to run

Post by 982770674 »

Hello Martin, my proxy has a limit and can only create 50 TCP threads at a time. Because I bind multiple accounts to one proxy, when I run the MASS task, the same proxy will occasionally appear. If the accounts are running together, the limit will be exceeded, that is, how should I set up to avoid this problem, avoid multiple accounts bound to an agent from running at the same time, and allow only one account to run on an agent
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to get only a single IP to run

Post by martin@rootjazz »

single threads.

There is no function to allow multiple threads for multiple actions and multiple threads within actions that can limit IP usage. The only way to GUARANTEE is to single thread everything
darude

Post by darude »

982770674 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:15 pm Hello Martin, my proxy has a limit and can only create 50 TCP threads at a time. Because I bind multiple accounts to one proxy, when I run the MASS task, the same proxy will occasionally appear. If the accounts are running together, the limit will be exceeded, that is, how should I set up to avoid this problem, avoid multiple accounts bound to an agent from running at the same time, and allow only one account to run on an agent
So you use a 4G proxies provider with IP rotation with every request and put all the accounts on that proxie? But how does that work with twitterdub, how does twitterdub know to wait for the IP to be changed before executing actions with another account?
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:30 pm single threads.

There is no function to allow multiple threads for multiple actions and multiple threads within actions that can limit IP usage. The only way to GUARANTEE is to single thread everything
Would I be able to use twitterdub with all my accounts on a 4G proxy using only "single thread", but making so the proxy changes IPs with every new request, or would there have to be another way around?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Would I be able to use twitterdub with all my accounts on a 4G proxy using only "single thread", but making so the proxy changes IPs with every new request, or would there have to be another way around?
Not every request no.

Every action - yes

From next update, every MASS ACTION account change processing an item - yes
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Not every request no.

Every action - yes

From next update, MASS ACTION every account change processing an item - yes
nice, so the next update will have the option to set:

for every new account processing an action - it will wait for the IP to change or will it trigger it to change?
How will it work?
darude

Post by darude »

Not every request no.

Every action - yes

From next update, every account change processing an item - yes
will it be possible to run all accounts on 10 instances with 10 different proxies.
How will it work? (example 1 or example 2)

here are 2 examples:

example 1:

10 instances of twitterdub, each with a unique 4G proxy
all the accounts connected on each instances

example 2:

10 instaces of twitterdub, each with a unique 4G proxy
10% of accounts connected on each instance

I certainly hope it will work like example 1
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:04 pm

Not every request no.

Every action - yes

From next update, MASS ACTION every account change processing an item - yes
nice, so the next update will have the option to set:

for every new account processing an action - it will wait for the IP to change or will it trigger it to change?
How will it work?
Please see my edit, it's every MASS ACTION

It will work same as GLOBAL PRE RUN CMDS, just you can set some new CMDs for MASS ACTION ACCOUNT CHANGE

DOS CMDS
GET URL
PAUSE

it's dumb, like the other one, it won't check your IP / validate / confirm. Just process your CMDs as stated then process
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

darude wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:18 pm
here are 2 examples:

example 1:

10 instances of twitterdub, each with a unique 4G proxy
all the accounts connected on each instances

example 2:

10 instaces of twitterdub, each with a unique 4G proxy
10% of accounts connected on each instance

I certainly hope it will work like example 1
I don't understand what you are trying to explain in (a) and (b)