Getting started

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
cyclop

Re: Getting started

Post by cyclop »

Amazing! Thank you.
cyclop wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:15 pm Few new questions:
  • I run Daily promo task. It seems to be useful for new accounts. But I see in the log and in the profile that the program just does tasks about likes but it doesn't follow profiles. Why?
Promo style is Safe and efficient mode is on.I added 1 keyword and 1 account of "similar accounts".
Could you please give details how the Daily promo works?
If you want something specific, please say. Simply saying "videos on everything" isn't very helpful. Because if I did, you wouldn't watch them. You watch maybe 5% of them, they get it figured out and not bother with the rest :-)
Well I have watched around 80% of videos in Twitterdub playlist. (The one that has old and new 70 videos) And I still didn't get full understanding..
I still have many questions but I don't want to write them because it will take a lot of time. So either I could find it in this forum search or I could figure it out by myself or I just leave it if it's not so important..
cyclop

Post by cyclop »

cyclop wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 3:15 pm Image
  • After a while the program stops to show my accounts in each tab except few tabs like "Update Accounts", "Search and tweet", "Tweet RSS" (always random). If you press [+] it will show all contacts but you still can't do anything and run the tasks.
The solution is to restart the program. I had this problem few times already. I don't know what triggers it and the tab where you can still see accounts can be any. I have sent you the logs of today: logs_17029. It contains the promo task from above as well.
And this problem repeats.. Martin, could you please advise?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

cyclop wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:44 pm Amazing! Thank you.
  • I run Daily promo task. It seems to be useful for new accounts. But I see in the log and in the profile that the program just does tasks about likes but it doesn't follow profiles. Why?
Promo style is Safe and efficient mode is on.I added 1 keyword and 1 account of "similar accounts".
What do you mean details?
It finds items
it processes them.

But I guess that isn't what you mean :-)

so if can be more specific, then I can be.

If you want something specific, please say. Simply saying "videos on everything" isn't very helpful. Because if I did, you wouldn't watch them. You watch maybe 5% of them, they get it figured out and not bother with the rest :-)
Well I have watched around 80% of videos in Twitterdub playlist. (The one that has old and new 70 videos) And I still didn't get full understanding..
I still have many questions but I don't want to write them because it will take a lot of time[/quote]

So will me just trying to make videos on everything hoping I cover what you want to know :-)
So either I could :
find it in this forum search
or I could figure it out by myself
or I just leave it if it's not so important..
:-D

Well if it's not so important, then I don't need to make videos for it lol
or if you can search and find it, again, the info is there

But more tutorials are coming, just need to find the time. So anything specific let me know :-)
cyclop

Post by cyclop »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:21 pm
cyclop wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 3:44 pm Amazing! Thank you.
What do you mean details?
It finds items
it processes them.

But I guess that isn't what you mean :-)

so if can be more specific, then I can be.
Yes in the quote was the specific question.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

cyclop wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:11 pm
i run Daily promo task. It seems to be useful for new accounts. But I see in the log and in the profile that the program just does tasks about likes but it doesn't follow profiles. Why? [/list]

It should.

Add more inputs, keywords / accounts. Usually any issue is due to lack of inputs.

Failing that, next time it happens, submit logs.
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

You could try
cancel the action, then run it action (right click > redo).

Does that "fix" it? yes / no?