2Captcha Pick the image with dice adding up to 14

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2Captcha Pick the image with dice adding up to 14

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Also was interested would it be possible to setup all accounts (example: 1000 accounts)on twitterdub with a 4G proxy that changes IPs with every request and successfully do mass actions (example: 200 retweets (mass retweeting) on a tweet)
this can only work single threaded, as you won't be able to have multiple accounts working at the same time. So just set one action per account and use the GLOBAL RUN CMDS to change the IP.

However, it will NOT work for MASS ACTION.

But I can add a PRE RUN MASS ITEM CMD option, so as long as you stick to one thread that will work.

As for the funcaptcha showing, provide me the proxy and I can see what happens. Once I can trigger it, I can automate it, but I do need to trigger it first
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 pm
darude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:29 pm
Also was interested would it be possible to setup all accounts (example: 1000 accounts)on twitterdub with a 4G proxy that changes IPs with every request and successfully do mass actions (example: 200 retweets (mass retweeting) on a tweet)
this can only work single threaded, as you won't be able to have multiple accounts working at the same time. So just set one action per account and use the GLOBAL RUN CMDS to change the IP.

However, it will NOT work for MASS ACTION.

But I can add a PRE RUN MASS ITEM CMD option, so as long as you stick to one thread that will work.
Could this be possible in twitterdub?

Running 10 instances of twitterdub, each one with a unique 4G proxy, doing only 1 action at a time.

resulting in me being able to do 10 actions at the same time.

requirements:
10x 4G proxies
10x instances of twitterdub
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Right click action in WAITING / PAUSED state
EDIT ACTION
RunCmdsBeforeItem

split multi CMDs as a CSV

more info
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10835

Or to apply to all MASS ACTIONS
TOOLS > Global MASS action items Pre Run CMDs

Regards,
Martin