2Captcha Pick the image with dice adding up to 14

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
SoulWeaver

2Captcha Pick the image with dice adding up to 14

Post by SoulWeaver »

Anyway to get this added into to 2Captcha i noticed it just can't not solve this.... read online i guess this specific one has been an issue for alot of people or years, just curious if theres no way out of it besides resetting it manually ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2Captcha Pick the image with dice adding up to 14

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What captcha is that?

arksoe / funcaptcha? If so, that should be solved.

*IF* not, I need an account causing this issue to analyse the type of captcha nad the IDs required for extraction to solve it.

If I can test the account, that would be helpful: If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
SoulWeaver

Post by SoulWeaver »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:26 pm What captcha is that?

arksoe / funcaptcha? If so, that should be solved.

*IF* not, I need an account causing this issue to analyse the type of captcha nad the IDs required for extraction to solve it.

If I can test the account, that would be helpful: If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
DMing you an account to try it on, Its 6 pictures of dice, and you have to choose the one that adds up to 14.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Thanks, I'll take a look Monday
SoulWeaver

Post by SoulWeaver »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 6:20 pm Thanks, I'll take a look Monday
Thanks Martin,

Can you recommend a good proxy for running like 100 accounts at a time. I've been trying sticky ip, randomized IPs... I dont know i should go with 4g Mobile Proxys people seem to have luck with them but their a bit pricer. These dam accounts just keep getting flagged sometimes just on the first login and changing the bio it flags them or some crap so annoying more the time they just the Dice Captcha though that it cant verify though.

Thanks for the help.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

SoulWeaver wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:39 am
Thanks Martin,

Can you recommend a good proxy for running like 100 accounts at a time. I've been trying sticky ip, randomized IPs... I dont know i should go with 4g Mobile Proxys people seem to have luck with them but their a bit pricer. These dam accounts just keep getting flagged sometimes just on the first login and changing the bio it flags them or some crap so annoying more the time they just the Dice Captcha though that it cant verify though.

Thanks for the help.
Are you asking for a proxy to run 100 accounts? so 100 accounts on a single IP? That is never going to work if you are.
Another factor could be the accounts themselves, where you getting them from?
Ultimately, it's test test test and try and figure it out

Get the accounts and don't use some. Do some things with some accounts and others with the others. Try logging in with the browser and do some things manually. Nothing is going to be as realistic user pattern wise as an actual person doing that. With some detective work, you might be able to look at what / where the issue is most likely coming from
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

more likely tuesday
SoulWeaver

Post by SoulWeaver »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:58 pm
SoulWeaver wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 10:39 am
Thanks Martin,

Thanks for the help.
Are you asking for a proxy to run 100 accounts? so 100 accounts on a single IP? That is never going to work if you are.
Another factor could be the accounts themselves, where you getting them from?
Ultimately, it's test test test and try and figure it out

Get the accounts and don't use some. Do some things with some accounts and others with the others. Try logging in with the browser and do some things manually. Nothing is going to be as realistic user pattern wise as an actual person doing that. With some detective work, you might be able to look at what / where the issue is most likely coming from
'lll do that, and thanks let me know if you end up figuring out the Captcha.

Also no i am using randomized/sticky proxies been trying a mix of both... results have been about the same on banning's. But I do think i need to log them in manually more and do some actions and let the account sit a bit before letting it do stuff repeatedly.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Didn't happen here. I think it's the funcaptcha / arkose captcha, it's IP based, not account based. In my tests I just logged straight in with no captcha,

Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

If the account is not added currently:

Please click the ADD button below the accounts list
Enter the email / password as you have done
check the DO NOT VERIFY option / Uncheck VALIDATE ON SAVE (app depending)
Now click save

Otherwise / then:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES (if option exists)
Check Force (if option exists)
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

This will create an action and send it to the PROCESSING TAB
Goto the processing tab and click RUN. The action will run.
You can double click the action to view the logs and submit logs

If the login action requests a verification step: email / sms, please perform this too.

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If it is the funcaptcha / arkose and you have 2captcha credit it should solve it (it used to). If not, perhaps your logs will help me

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 7:12 pm Didn't happen here. I think it's the funcaptcha / arkose captcha, it's IP based, not account based. In my tests I just logged straight in with no captcha,

Regards,
Martin
are you using DC proxies or 4G proxies so that you dont have problem with blocks / bans?

hard to find a way to use 4G proxies for a 1,000 account, also hard to find a 4G shared proxy provider where you pay for GB of bandwidth used.

Also was interested would it be possible to setup all accounts (example: 1000 accounts)on twitterdub with a 4G proxy that changes IPs with every request and successfully do mass actions (example: 200 retweets (mass retweeting) on a tweet)