search and reply How to not copy tweets, not comment, just use the retweet function

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

search and reply How to not copy tweets, not comment, just use the retweet function

Post by 982770674 »

1. This is the case, I want to use the retweet function here, but after I check the reply function, I have to enter the reply content, how can I only use retweet, do not copy, do not reply
2. Reply function, is there a way to randomly @ people? That is, I don't specify the content of the reply, and randomly @ a few people, like this?
3. Is there a way to see which account has received the DM
SoulWeaver

Re: search and reply How to not copy tweets, not comment, just use the retweet function

Post by SoulWeaver »

The Retweet Option it self top of the list third button to the right with Bird/Recycle symbol.

That should allow you to just do retweets, theirs no reply option to add in.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: search and reply How to not copy tweets, not comment, just use the retweet function

Post by martin@rootjazz »

982770674 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:15 pm 1. This is the case, I want to use the retweet function here, but after I check the reply function, I have to enter the reply content, how can I only use retweet, do not copy, do not reply

As soulweaver said, you want the RETWEET tab. Do NOT enter any messages for QUOTED RETWEET, as that makes a "quoted retweet" and not a normal no text retweet
2. Reply function, is there a way to randomly @ people? That is, I don't specify the content of the reply, and randomly @ a few people, like this?
AUTO MENTIONS

tutorial:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10769

3. Is there a way to see which account has received the DM
INBOX