how to setup these kind of actions in twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
younique

how to setup these kind of actions in twitterdub

Post by younique »

Hello,
I am new here and I tried to watch the tutorial on youtube, but the video volume had some problem and I can hear the talkings. so my question is that how to set up a serial of action like this. there is account running a giveaway and requirements to join are
1.follow @account1 and @account2
2.Retweet and like the post
3.Tag 3 friends.

So basically I need to know how to set accounts up for those actions.
I need Twitterdub to follow account1 and account2 which mentioned in the tweets
I need Twitterdub to like and retweet the post.
I need it to comment a prewritten comments.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: how to setup these kind of actions in twitterdub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Using how many accounts? One or many?

But basically.

MASS FOLLOW tab
@profile1
run action
repeat for @profile2

Or use a text file with both in, one per line

MASS LIKE / MASS RETWEET
input: tweet_url

MASS COMMENT
input: tweet_url
and set Comment as required

Regards,
Martin
younique

Post by younique »

for 300 accounts

is it possible to do this automatically whenever there is new tweet like same format comes out for the account that I am watching(I can watch multiple accounts correct)?

there always will be new accounts mentioned in those kind of giveaway, and every time the accounts mentioned will not be the same. so how to automatically follow those mentioned accounts whenever the accounts that I am watching has new giveaway tweets?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

younique wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:31 pm for 300 accounts

is it possible to do this automatically whenever there is new tweet like same format comes out for the account that I am watching(I can watch multiple accounts correct)?
MASS <ACTION>
* MONITOR PROFILE option
there always will be new accounts mentioned in those kind of giveaway, and every time the accounts mentioned will not be the same. so how to automatically follow those mentioned accounts whenever the accounts that I am watching has new giveaway tweets?
What you are asking is quite specific. Watch a profile, then when they tweet some profiles in a giveaway, follow the mentioned users, like and retweet and comment, but don't do it for a normal tweet that isn't a giveaway.

For something that complex, you are not going to automate it completely hands free in a general automation tool, it's too specific. It would need in all honesty custom coding to do it completely hands free.

Regards,
Martin
younique

Post by younique »

but don't do it for a normal tweet that isn't a giveaway.
for this part, it's totally fine to do the same for normal tweets. so is that possible to set those actions up?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

younique wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:44 pm
but don't do it for a normal tweet that isn't a giveaway.
for this part, it's totally fine to do the same for normal tweets. so is that possible to set those actions up?
Not automatically with zero input from you.

Well that said, it is, but you would need to do some scripting / programming.

1) run a repeated scrape to get latest post and save to file
2)*YOUR RESPONSIBILITY* load the saved tweet details from (1) check if you want to action on the contents, if so create MASS WATCH FILES
3) MASS ACTION FOLDER WATCHER will detect your watch files and create the MASS ACTIONS as required

But you will need to know some coding for (2). Which may / may not be possible for you

Regards,
Martin
younique

Post by younique »

thanks for the detail instruction, I don't know about coding, but how about I manually do the first part which I mass follow the accounts mentioned in the tweets, and automate the 2nd part which are like, RT, and comment. thats doable right?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

younique wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:28 am thanks for the detail instruction, I don't know about coding, but how about I manually do the first part which I mass follow the accounts mentioned in the tweets, and automate the 2nd part which are like, RT, and comment. thats doable right?
Yes, the only bit that would need "coding" is to automate it 100%. The bit that is the issue, is extracting @mentions from the tweet then creating actions from that result.

If you pull the @mentions manually, then you can automate all the other actions yes

Regards,
Martin

'
younique

Post by younique »

btw, I tried using the scrape function to scrape tweets from certain accounts, but the result only shows the url to the tweets, what I need it the content of the tweets, is that possible through scraping? btw the is it possible to scrape followers' bio?
younique

Post by younique »

what if I want to comment something random like tagging 3 random followers from the list, is that doable? I have like 50 ppl to tag in my list, but I only need it to randomly pick 3 out of 50.