Setting up Spintax on Image Tweets

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
yuukiki

Setting up Spintax on Image Tweets

Post by yuukiki »

Hi Martin,

In the image tweet settings, I want to input a Spintax in the Tweet Body, but I can't input a Spintax unless I click to open the contents and input it in Caption.

If I input a Spintax from Assign Meta, the result of the Spintax will be input to the Tweet Body.

Is it possible to input a Spintax to multiple images at once without having to click to open the contents?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Setting up Spintax on Image Tweets

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry I don't understand, if you want to assign to multiple images, why does
If I input a Spintax from Assign Meta, the result of the Spintax will be input to the Tweet Body.
Not work for you? It will assign to all images?????
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

For example, if I import multiple images and want to attach multiple hashtags, to multiple accounts.

Normally, if I check multiple accounts at once and tweet, the exact same hashtag will be attached to the image.

However, if Spintax can do this when tweeting, it is possible to attach a different hashtag to each account.

Currently, this can be done by clicking on an imported image and inputting Spintax in the Caption field, but it is very difficult if there are more than 100 images or so.

So I currently check one account, tweet, check the next account, click Assign Meta, replace the attachment, and repeat the tweet.

If I can input the information from Assign Meta in the {|} state, I would not have to repeat the action, is this possible?

I want to do this once ↓
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ahh ok, I understand.

I believe there is a way with a token, but I don't remember. I'll check and get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Assign meta >

Code: Select all

{test1|test2|test3} #nospin#
will do what you want

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

thank you! It was helpful.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

:-)
papamax

Post by papamax »

Does the Spintax work only on via the "Assign Meta" function? I have been trying to do it via ASSIGN TWEET and this is what I get:

Here is what happens: these small question marks appear where the spinned text should be.

I am trying to make each image get a version of the spin phrase that is assigned to it exclusively to it.. example:

img1 --- Can we {have|enjoy} some {netflix|movie} in the {morning|evening|afternoon|couch}? -- it would get a random version of that phrase
img2 --- Should we {have|try|buy} a burger {this evening|tonight} -- it would get a random version of that phrase
img3 --- {Shall|Should} {I|we} {buy|lease} a {car|boat}? -- random version of this assign text.

If I use Assign meta, what I find is that even if I have 50 images and 50 texts that contain spintax, all the images will get a different version of the first text or first couple of texts... even if I use the *** for multiple comments, a lot of times the same text will repeat VARIOUS times.

Here is what happens if I add 3 text on assign meta WITHOUT *** spacing between them... it only outputs the first phrase multiple times in different versions

If I do the *** spacing.. then here is what happens... Each comment still repeats multiple time even if applying only 3 comments on 3 or 4 images or 50 comments to 50 images.

Essentially what I want to do is to set a campaign of 50 photos using 50 different text that contain spintax... then on the next account, same thing with same spintax phrases but they will be randomized so likely each one will be different from the other account...

or Set a second 50 image campaign after that on the same account and use the same phrase but will likely be spinned differently.

Not sure if what I am trying was supposed to work and there is a bug or if the system was made to just randomize not only the spin but also what each account gets.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

papamax wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:58 pm Does the Spintax work only on via the "Assign Meta" function? I have been trying to do it via ASSIGN TWEET and this is what I get:

Here is what happens: these small question marks appear where the spinned text should be.
It should do. Is English the default langauge on the machine? Is the character set a-z? The question mark implies it's a unicode character and not the expected {...|...} characters

I am trying to make each image get a version of the spin phrase that is assigned to it exclusively to it.. example:

img1 --- Can we {have|enjoy} some {netflix|movie} in the {morning|evening|afternoon|couch}? -- it would get a random version of that phrase
img2 --- Should we {have|try|buy} a burger {this evening|tonight} -- it would get a random version of that phrase
img3 --- {Shall|Should} {I|we} {buy|lease} a {car|boat}? -- random version of this assign text.

If I use Assign meta, what I find is that even if I have 50 images and 50 texts that contain spintax, all the images will get a different version of the first text or first couple of texts... even if I use the *** for multiple comments, a lot of times the same text will repeat VARIOUS times.

Here is what happens if I add 3 text on assign meta WITHOUT *** spacing between them... it only outputs the first phrase multiple times in different versions
Let me check, I am not sure if the inputs are used in a sequence or is random (random does not mean equally applied, just like you can roll a dice 6 times you may get some numbers duplicated, but it should NOT be as bad as you posted above

Not sure if what I am trying was supposed to work and there is a bug or if the system was made to just randomize not only the spin but also what each account gets.
let me test, looks like a bug to me...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

just tried with about 20 images and your 3 input texts above. Seems to be fairly acceptably random to me