How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bossgogo wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:20 am dear martin,do you solve this problem.I will waiting for you
Sorry, solve what problem? The origial posters question? As above your post, I asked for more details and they never got back to me.

If you are having the same / similar issue. Can you provide me that data.

If you are not sure if it's the same issue or not, submit full issue report

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:12 am Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
If you set the config to allow more processing actions, can you change the NUM_THREADS number control? What is the maximum you can set this too?

If you CAN change this control, but you don't see more running actions, it could be something stopping the actiosn running (single process protection perhaps - turn this off on settings tab to allow multiple actions from the same account / IP)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:25 pm
rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:12 am Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
https://mintimg.us/i/2022/05/08/xern75.png
https://mintimg.us/i/2022/05/08/xfv9gr.png
here is my situation,when I turn processing to 100 and there is about 12 processing are running at the same time.

The real time logs will be reset if you turn the app off / restart. If you click the link VIEW RAW LOGS bottom left, you can see the actual full logs, are those empty?

Did you restart the app?
If not, then I dont know, as soon as the action starts, it starts logging. So shouldn't be empty. Does this issue always occur? If you restart the app, then tried again, can you cause the issue?
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Is this a bug?
here is my situation,when I turn processing to 100 and there is about 12 processing are running at the same time.

The real time logs will be reset if you turn the app off / restart. If you click the link VIEW RAW LOGS bottom left, you can see the actual full logs, are those empty?

Did you restart the app?
If not, then I dont know, as soon as the action starts, it starts logging. So shouldn't be empty. Does this issue always occur? If you restart the app, then tried again, can you cause the issue?
It seems to be a BUG, when the task is more than 1000, I run 100 threads, but only 10+ threads seem to be running, others seem to queue, I don't know what I described correctly, but many threads don't really work, it just shows Procssing, CPU usage is only 8%. This is completely out of line with the CPU that a large number of threads should be using
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:33 pm

Is this a bug?

Did you restart the app?
If it is not running at all and just shows Processing, it does not seem to be effective for a large number of accounts. I can't add my account, my target is 20K account
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Is this a bug?
If you set the config to allow more processing actions, can you change the NUM_THREADS number control? What is the maximum you can set this too?

If you CAN change this control, but you don't see more running actions, it could be something stopping the actiosn running (single process protection perhaps - turn this off on settings tab to allow multiple actions from the same account / IP)
I changed it to 5000 and changed the protection, but it only ran 10+
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:30 pm

Is this a bug?

I changed it to 5000 and changed the protection, but it only ran 10+
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rootjazzyyds wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:01 pm
It seems to be a BUG, when the task is more than 1000, I run 100 threads, but only 10+ threads seem to be running, others seem to queue, I don't know what I described correctly, but many threads don't really work, it just shows Procssing, CPU usage is only 8%. This is completely out of line with the CPU that a large number of threads should be using
So to confirm.

You open the application
Add 1000 actions to the processing tab
Set threads = 100
Run the processor

and only 10 actions start processing?

If so, can you check the SETTINGS TAB option SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING and make sure this is disabled.

the 10 actions that ARE processing, if you double click them do you see the real time logs?

Can you confirm what machine you are using? Home machine? VPS? Server? If a server / VPS is it a proper VPS, or something like Amazon / Google / Azure? As these are known to HEAVILY throttle CPU anytime CPU ramps up.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rootjazzyyds wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:02 pm

If it is not running at all and just shows Processing, it does not seem to be effective for a large number of accounts. I can't add my account, my target is 20K account
I won't lie 20k is A LOT for a single instance. I would advise no more than 2000 to 5000 accounts per instance. But the program can definitely take many thousands per instance without these issues you are experiencing, so we need to figure out why that is happening and address that. But first we need to understand why
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:33 pm
rootjazzyyds wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:01 pm
So to confirm.

You open the application
Add 1000 actions to the processing tab
Set threads = 100
Run the processor

and only 10 actions start processing?

If so, can you check the SETTINGS TAB option SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING and make sure this is disabled.

the 10 actions that ARE processing, if you double click them do you see the real time logs?

Can you confirm what machine you are using? Home machine? VPS? Server? If a server / VPS is it a proper VPS, or something like Amazon / Google / Azure? As these are known to HEAVILY throttle CPU anytime CPU ramps up.
Yes, my SETTINGS TAB option SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING has been turned off and my account is different IP
If you double-click the 10+processing, you can view real-time logs. However, if you double-click the rest accounts, you can't see the logs. The best situation is 20+ logs can be seen
I have used home machines, AWS 32 core VPS, and various VPS, none of which can use more CPU. Seems to be a software BUG, they should have used more CPU