How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
scottgrey4412

Re: How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Post by scottgrey4412 »

Okay i can understand, still patiently waiting for your response :)
scottgrey4412

Post by scottgrey4412 »

knock knock
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

apologies the delays.

Truthfully, had more important important issues, affecting more users more seriously.

Getting through those. I hope I can look at this today, if not it will be tomorrow.

Sorry. But i've not forgotten.

I just wish there was more hours in the day or more of me :-)
scottgrey4412

Post by scottgrey4412 »

Okay thank you. still waiting
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Looking at this now, cannot find anything, cannot cause it either

When does the slow down start? As actions processing? Or as the actions finish and next action is about to run?

Does the whole machine slow down, or is it just the app?

Does the app freeze, or just get sluggish?

Does it happen for you with 500 actions and 1 thread? i.e. is the issue 500 waiting actions? Or is it just 100 threads and 500 waiting actions?
scottgrey4412

Post by scottgrey4412 »

When does the slow down start? As actions processing? Or as the actions finish and next action is about to run?
while action is processing. it processes slow from from the moment it starts running.
Only the app freezes then i have to close and reopen. The machine still works perfectly when app freezes.
it freezes and i cannot perform further operations.
Does it happen for you with 500 actions and 1 thread?
i might have to give this a try. Cant say for sure, i havent tested.
is the issue 500 waiting actions? Or is it just 100 threads and 500 waiting actions?
When all my actions are on the waiting state. it usually doesn't affect anything. its when the waiting state actions becomes too much(about 300-500) and my running threads are above 50-100 that i have noticed freezing.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

scottgrey4412 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:13 am
while action is processing. it processes slow from from the moment it starts running.
This makes zero sense. If it was slow on completion, it's because of the queue of waiting actions being checked / ordered etc. But if its DURING processing, then the waiting actions are just held in a queue. No processing is performed on them!!!

Very strange
Only the app freezes then i have to close and reopen. The machine still works perfectly when app freezes.
Ok, so that sounds like it's a GUI update,which would imply it's the actions PROCESSING requesting a GUI update, which also implies it only happens on SPECIFIC processing actions. So waiting actions again should be irrelevant, as they certainly do NOT update the GUI.

But you said this is not the case, it's the number of waiting actions that is the cause, not the processing actions...

strange
it freezes and i cannot perform further operations.
A freeze! as in completely dead? Then that is a thread lock on the GUI. Again has to be a processing action causing it. Nothing to do with the waiting actions
Does it happen for you with 500 actions and 1 thread?
i might have to give this a try. Cant say for sure, i havent tested
If you could cause it with 1 thread, then I still think it's the processing action and it would narrow things down greatly and give me a place to investigate.
is the issue 500 waiting actions? Or is it just 100 threads and 500 waiting actions?
When all my actions are on the waiting state. it usually doesn't affect anything. its when the waiting state actions becomes too much(about 300-500) and my running threads are above 50-100 that i have noticed freezing.
Next time it occurs, send me the logs files plesae

Goto the directory:
%appdata%\rootjazz\instadub

then zip up the logs folder (right click > send to > zip)

If the file is less than 8mb, email it to me:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Otherwise upload somewhere and send me the link

Regards,
Martin
bossgogo

Post by bossgogo »

dear martin,do you solve this problem.I will waiting for you
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:12 am Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
https://mintimg.us/i/2022/05/08/xern75.png
https://mintimg.us/i/2022/05/08/xfv9gr.png
here is my situation,when I turn processing to 100 and there is about 12 processing are running at the same time.