How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
rootjazzyyds

Re: How to manage bulk accounts with twitterdub

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:30 pm
rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:12 am Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
If you set the config to allow more processing actions, can you change the NUM_THREADS number control? What is the maximum you can set this too?

If you CAN change this control, but you don't see more running actions, it could be something stopping the actiosn running (single process protection perhaps - turn this off on settings tab to allow multiple actions from the same account / IP)
yes. And also running 100 also work good too. but when the number of actions exceed 250-300 it becomes slow.

example1: i have 200 actions created and i decide to run actions 100 at a time. it will work fine.
example2: i have 500 actions created and i decide to run actions 100 at a time. it will becomes really slow. why is that? even when the remaining actions are on the waiting state? i believe It shouldnt affect overall performance imo.
Yes, I'm in the same situation. I'm mainly trying to solve this. I'm sorry to bother you Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

rootjazzyyds wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 11:21 am
rootjazzyyds wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:12 am Boss martin,nice to meet you ,I have a problem that has been bothering me for a long time.I have about 2000 accounts.
When I started running, I found that only about 100 processes were running, and other processes were empty.
After reading the other replies,I modified the value of the process in config, but it didn't seem to work.

Is this a bug?
If you set the config to allow more processing actions, can you change the NUM_THREADS number control? What is the maximum you can set this too?

If you CAN change this control, but you don't see more running actions, it could be something stopping the actiosn running (single process protection perhaps - turn this off on settings tab to allow multiple actions from the same account / IP)
yes. And also running 100 also work good too. but when the number of actions exceed 250-300 it becomes slow.
There is a reason the default limit is a 100. If you want more, more instances better than just ramping up threads IMO
example1: i have 200 actions created and i decide to run actions 100 at a time. it will work fine.
example2: i have 500 actions created and i decide to run actions 100 at a time. it will becomes really slow. why is that? even when the remaining actions are on the waiting state? i believe It shouldnt affect overall performance imo.
Yes, I'm in the same situation. I'm mainly trying to solve this. I'm sorry to bother you Martin
If 100 works well, is it really such a problem to leave it at 100 and just let them process in sequence?

I'll add it to the list, but I'll be honest, it's not a priority as above, +100 threads, not recommended, the config is just there to let you try and do what I don't recommend you. got some actual issues I need to see to first, then some updates, then I can look at these type of issues which are created by using the program in ways not recommended :)
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 pm

There is a reason the default limit is a 100. If you want more, more instances better than just ramping up threads IMO
If 100 works well, is it really such a problem to leave it at 100 and just let them process in sequence?

I'll add it to the list, but I'll be honest, it's not a priority as above, +100 threads, not recommended, the config is just there to let you try and do what I don't recommend you. got some actual issues I need to see to first, then some updates, then I can look at these type of issues which are created by using the program in ways not recommended :)
But I have 3,000 accounts. I only set one action for each account, I just want it to work :cry: :cry: :cry:
SoulWeaver

Post by SoulWeaver »

How are you keeping 3,000 accounts from being banned. I need a better set up or way to build them up slowly so they dont get flagged :roll:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

rootjazzyyds wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:04 am

But I have 3,000 accounts. I only set one action for each account, I just want it to work :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why not set SHARED actions, so you don't need one action per account. You can have 3000 accounts in a single action.

Maybe let me know what you are doing, and I can explain a better way to do it. If it's private, write me an email and we can analyse improvements

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:25 pm

Why not set SHARED actions, so you don't need one action per account. You can have 3000 accounts in a single action.

Maybe let me know what you are doing, and I can explain a better way to do it. If it's private, write me an email and we can analyse improvements

Regards,
Martin
I have sent the email
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

Regards,
Martin
Searcha nd reply using twitterdub
I followed the video and set 3000 accounts to reply to the same tweet, resulting in more than 3000 processes. It is running very slowly. I am very painful and sorry to disturb you Martin
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

Regards,
Martin
I use Searcha nd Reply /comment to reply to formulated tweets
I use the auto mentions to mention my three friends, I set up 3000 accounts to run this task, so he gets 3000 processes, and those 3000 processes are very slow, usually 3 to 6 hours, I think he's too slow. It is definitely not the VPS cause, I use 128 core 256 processes, 10G bandwidth and my CPU usage is less than 5%.
Sorry to bother you, Martin, but I really need this feature. I have sent an email to you, I don't know if you have received it
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

rootjazzyyds wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:50 pm

Regards,
Martin
rootjazzyyds

Post by rootjazzyyds »

rootjazzyyds wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:50 pm

Regards,
Martin
error