4G Proxies?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
marktgs

4G Proxies?

Post by marktgs »

Hello. I am looking to purchase soon, just need to know. What are the best proxies to use? I think it's good to get 4G proxies (rotating). Does the bot allow for this? Also, how does it work? Do you just put in the one 4G Proxy and it'll rotate automatically or?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 4G Proxies?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There is no "best" proxies. It all depends. Ultimately it's up to you to test >review > see what works for you

As for 4g proxies, yes they work.

As to how, that depends on the provider as they work a bit different. But from your point of you, specify the proxy to the account and that's that.

Regards,
Martin
Gimlithestud

Post by Gimlithestud »

If i want to use a 4g rotating proxy for my accounts that I manage in twitterdub is it possible to set the proxy up so that it rotates the ip adress before logging into the next account?
So say if i wanted to perform a mass like action account 1 would log in using the 4g proxy and perform like, then the 4g proxy would rotate to a new ip before logging into account 2 and performing the like action etc.
I would be using a 4g mobile proxy that can rotate every 10 seconds or so.
Most 4g proxies have the option to rotate the ip manually via a dashboard for the proxy or set it to rotate in a certain time pattern eg. Every 2 minutes.
They also usually have an API documentation available.
Would this require additional code or a script or something or is it possible in twitterdub without that?
Thanks.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The program can run dos CMDs pull an API URL before every action starts and before an account is selected in a MASS <action>

You will need to set one account per action and only use 1 thread for this to work.

IF you want to set specific CMDs to run on a per action basis, do it via the processing tab > right click > edit action > prerun... field

Or to do it on a global basis, you can do it via the tools > settings > global / global mass menu(s)
Gimlithestud

Post by Gimlithestud »

Ok thanks martin if i ever make the switch to 4g proxies i will try this