Newbie asking for help to setup twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kratoss

Newbie asking for help to setup twitterdub

Post by kratoss »

Good day everyone.

So I'm new with the Twitterdub soft. I've watched the tuto and tried figuring out how it works by myself, by doing tests, but now there are some things I didn't fully understand and need your help.
I have 30 twitters accounts and i use these accounts to do airdrop task. The task are usually :
1/ Follow the project's account
2/ Like , retweet on a pinned post.
3/ Quote tweet , add comment and tag a friend on a specific post

My question is :
1/ How can i set up 10 twitter accounts to do the above activities at the same time. Then there will be 10 other account do the work ?
2/ About adding comments and tagging a friend, is there a way to ask the software to use random sentence that I'll have pre-written as well as randomly tag friends.

Thank you.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Newbie asking for help to setup twitterdub

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Good morning
kratoss wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:26 pm
I have 30 twitters accounts and i use these accounts to do airdrop task. The task are usually :

My question is :
1/ How can i set up 10 twitter accounts to do the above activities at the same time. Then there will be 10 other account do the work ?
You want 10 accounts to do the exact same thing?

If so, and it's just ONE thing you want them to do.

So:
10 accounts follow one profile
10 accounts like one tweet
10 accounts retweet one tweet
10 accounts quote retweet one tweet
Then use
MASS FOLLOW
MASS LIKE
MASS RETWEET
MASS RETWEET (with quoted message)

2/ About adding comments and tagging a friend, is there a way to ask the software to use random sentence that I'll have pre-written as well as randomly tag friends.
Do you want to provide a list of messages / comments and have one selected at random? If so, just bulk enter your replies, one per line.

For randomly tagging friends, in MASS QUOTED RETWEET this unfortunately is not well catered for. Other modules have the AUTO MENTIONS function, but MASS QUOTED RETWEET does not.

Depending on the list of friends to quote, you could try a spintax block to get a random mention
Spintax lets you specify various options, that when processed one is selected

{option1|option2|...|optionN}

example:
{hi|hey|hello|good morning} {sir|madam}

When processed you could get:
hi sir
hello sir
hey madam
good morning sir
hi madam
etc etc

so for you

{@mention1|@mention2|@mention3|...|@mentionN}

but for a big list, this could be unwieldy. Let me know and I can see about adding the automentions function to mass quoted retweet

Regards,
Martin
emmawatsonsp

Post by emmawatsonsp »

kratoss wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:26 pm Good day everyone.

So I'm new with the Twitterdub softslope 2 I've watched the tuto and tried figuring out how it works by myself, by doing tests, but now there are some things I didn't fully understand and need your help.

My question is :

Thank you.
thank for share
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

emmawatsonsp wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:35 am
kratoss wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:26 pm Good day everyone.

So I'm new with the Twitterdub softslope 2 I've watched the tuto and tried figuring out how it works by myself, by doing tests, but now there are some things I didn't fully understand and need your help.

My question is :

Thank you.
thank for share
reverify if you are not a bot