Accounts Auto Pause?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
LuckyLuke

Accounts Auto Pause?

Post by LuckyLuke »

hi Martin,

seperate issue, I got accounts running in the process and they randomly pause themselves, the action is paused but the Status still shows "waiting"

Code: Select all

checking daily repeats: Done Today: 13/100
Run Next: 2022-01-15 17:58 PM
Scheduled to: 2022-01-15 17:58 PM
Adding action in PAUSED state
sometimes it shows "paused" under the Progress status but also sometimes it shows as "waiting" like all other progress so I can't see which one is working and have to manually check the log.

I never had an issue before with accounts progress randomly pause themselves, this seems to be new but happened 5 times in the past days (random accounts, not the same), they just get to the Paused state until I manually restart them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts Auto Pause?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

This should only happen if you hold SHIFT whilst adding the action. It allows you to add it in paused state, should you want to access the EDIT ACTION properties and not have the action start running right away.
LuckyLuke

Post by LuckyLuke »

its already an action that has run more than 42 times for example and randomly pauses itself BUT the status does not show pause, only the log shows pause.

Status shows "WAITING" and log shows PAUSED. so I never know if the process is running or not. Like I said its not a new process created by pressing shift but a old process randomly pausing.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

LuckyLuke wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:19 pm its already an action that has run more than 42 times for example and randomly pauses itself BUT the status does not show pause, only the log shows pause.

Status shows "WAITING" and log shows PAUSED. so I never know if the process is running or not. Like I said its not a new process created by pressing shift but a old process randomly pausing.

Strange as this line

Can only happen when adding the action with shift down. Can you check that you don't have shift lock on, just bash the shift key a few times :-)

I'll have a look at the code, but I cannot see how it can happen if you don't have shift pressed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Confirmed, it can ONLY happen if SHIFT pressed. There was an issue, where rescheduling the action could trigger (if shift pressed) so I've fixed that for next update, so it's when the action is added the first time.

So that should "handle" your issue, doesn't explain why the program thinks SHIFT is pressed, I am sure you would know if you had, but....

I'll let you know when update ready
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Includes this update, although I forgot to add it to the changelog, it's there