Setup with twitterdub. Customized or Already exists?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
scottgrey321

Re: Setup with twitterdub. Customized or Already exists?

Post by scottgrey321 »

use multi search where you can have "multiple searches" within a single action.
i would like to use multi search but it isnt avaliable under the Search and tweet Reply/comment.
i actually want my search to be under one single action. how can i use it with Search and tweet Reply/comment?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

scottgrey321 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 pm
use multi search where you can have "multiple searches" within a single action.
i would like to use multi search but it isnt avaliable under the Search and tweet Reply/comment.
i actually want my search to be under one single action. how can i use it with Search and tweet Reply/comment?
My apologies, I didn't realise. I will need to add it for a future update. When ready I'll let you know

Regards,
Martin
scottgrey321

Post by scottgrey321 »

My apologies, I didn't realise. I will need to add it for a future update. When ready I'll let you know

yes you can add the multi search and also try to add a function to shuffle between selected accounts per repeat.

Now with the multi search, we can create just one action and i select 100 account to use for that action with 20times repeat
action1 - uses accs_1-10
action2 - uses accs_11-20
action3 - uses accs_21-30
action10 - uses accs_91-100
Now instead of this complex setup. a (multi search) and an (number of account per repeat) function under the (Search and tweet Reply/comment module) would simplify everything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

scottgrey321 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:59 pm
yes you can add the multi search and also try to add a function to shuffle between selected accounts per repeat.

Now with the multi search, we can create just one action and i select 100 account to use for that action with 20times repeat

Now instead of this complex setup. a (multi search) and an (number of account per repeat) function under the (Search and tweet Reply/comment module) would simplify everything

accounts can be selected at random, but there is no plan for what you are requesting at this time. It would be a massive update and there is not the demand for it and tbh I don't really see the point in. When random, IMO is good enough.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

multi search added

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
scottgrey321

Post by scottgrey321 »

So i just tried testing the multi search function and i got an error trying to add from selections tab to multisearch tab.

My selections below:
UsernameSearch
RecentTweetOf

Error Message:
your custom search will return: media
however the action you are building this search for will require an output of: user
Please correct your custom search so its returning the correct type

why does my selections return media instead of user?
scottgrey321

Post by scottgrey321 »

accounts can be selected at random, but there is no plan for what you are requesting at this time. It would be a massive update and there is not the demand for it and tbh I don't really see the point in. When random, IMO is good enough.
on this matter, i was thinking we could come to an agreement so you run it customized for me? dont mind paying for the job. We could have a little chat on PM
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

scottgrey321 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:35 am
on this matter, i was thinking we could come to an agreement so you run it customized for me? dont mind paying for the job. We could have a little chat on PM
sorry that isn't a service we provide
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

scottgrey321 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:32 am So i just tried testing the multi search function and i got an error trying to add from selections tab to multisearch tab.

My selections below:
UsernameSearch
RecentTweetOf

Error Message:
your custom search will return: media
however the action you are building this search for will require an output of: user
Please correct your custom search so its returning the correct type

why does my selections return media instead of user?

My apologies, is working here locally, but the build is missing an update. I'l rebuild, confirm the update build and let you know when ready to download

Regards,
Martin