Noob Overwhelmed, Twitterdub

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Cryptogridbsc

Noob Overwhelmed, Twitterdub

Post by Cryptogridbsc »

Hi There,

Just got twitter dub, but a little lost in terms of setting it up.
i was wondering if there is a way to add twitter accounts, and proxies too at the same time.
is it possible?

or do i have to go and add every account with a different proxy?

My twitter dev account is on a US IP. If my API was gen on a US IP... DOes tweetdub also needs to be on that ip to use the API? how does it work..

Also... since the twitter accounts ill be adding for retweets etc are regular accounts, do i have to get APIs for all of them>?

Im a complete noob, so need some help starting up.

thank you!
Cryptogridbsc

Re: Noob Overwhelmed, Twitterdub

Post by Cryptogridbsc »

Please also sugest proxy and twitter account services...

something that you guys have successfully used with twitterdub..

thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Cryptogridbsc wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:51 pm Hi There,

i was wondering if there is a way to add twitter accounts, and proxies too at the same time.
is it possible?
IMPORT function:
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10588

or do i have to go and add every account with a different proxy?
If you already have the accounts in the software, you can bulk update proxies:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab

Depending on program this step may not be required:
1) IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control

2) CHECK the accounts you want to update

3)Under the accounts list control, you will see a link (if (1) not required this step will ask for proxy file)
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts

My twitter dev account is on a US IP. If my API was gen on a US IP... DOes tweetdub also needs to be on that ip to use the API? how does it work..
twitterdub does NOT use the API, we don't need it at all

Im a complete noob, so need some help starting up.
No problem we are all started somewhere, my apologies for lack of uptodate tutorials. They are coming. I'm just snowed under after the Christmas / New year holidays, having covid in the family and isolating with kids and schools are not back here so kids are at home with online classes, so working is difficult at the best of times. Excuses Excuses I know, but am doing my best to get back up to date.

Tutorials are a priority, just got some updates to get out due to site changes breaking some bots, so that is #1 priority, then can do the other outstanding work

But ask all and any questions you have to the forum and we can get you up to speed ASAP :-)

Regards,
Martin
Cryptogridbsc

Post by Cryptogridbsc »

Thank you so much for the response bro..

I hope youre well. I know, it takes a bit of time to get the tutorials done..

The old tuts are fine, its the audio that is a little out of whack.

i was under the impression that i needed a twitter api to use the software.. thank you for clearning it up.

WOuld you be able to recommend a good place to buy twitter accounts, and proxies? that you know work well with twitter.. Theyre just too many options to choose from i dont want to get my accoutns banned.

Thank You once again.. :)
Cryptogridbsc

Post by Cryptogridbsc »

I hope things get better at your end.. sounds like youre going through a lot of stuff!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Cryptogridbsc wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:58 pm
WOuld you be able to recommend a good place to buy twitter accounts, and proxies? that you know work well with twitter.. Theyre just too many options to choose from i dont want to get my accoutns banned.
Sorry, I don't actually know. I haven't bought any accounts for over 4 years (maybe more). Same with proxies, I have some for testing and that's it. I don't actually run accounts, as I don't have the time. Barely have time for support /updating the program as it is, without the time for running accounts.

I use proxies from geosurf, but they are EXPENSIVE, and probably not suited to your needs. You can try ask on a forum like BHW:
https://www.blackhatworld.com/forums/twitter.210/

and see what people who are actually botting twitter have to say on it.

But ultimately TEST > REVIEW > IMPROVE > REPEAT and find what works for you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Cryptogridbsc wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:11 pm I hope things get better at your end.. sounds like youre going through a lot of stuff!
cheers.