My twitter account got banned after 2 weeks of use..

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
ohad179

My twitter account got banned after 2 weeks of use..

Post by ohad179 »

Hi there,
I was getting 3K followers on my nft giveaway account and got amazing traffic by following the audience I needed to get my project traffic and suddenly I got a message from Twitter that my account got suspended ...
probably because I used this bot and I'm kinda disappointed but wanted to check how to avoid this in the future since this bot is working good but don't want to lose future followers.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: My twitter account got banned after 2 weeks of use..

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What actions / limits were you doing daily?

Are footprints? Any repeated actions?

Were you running the account on local IP? VPS? proxy?

Were you commenting / DMing on a level that might annoy people / be considered spam by twitter?
ohad179

Post by ohad179 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:18 pm What actions / limits were you doing daily?

Were you commenting / DMing on a level that might annoy people / be considered spam by Twitter?

Hi man,
So I used a couple of different of daily, I submitted logs so can you see what I did and share feedback about it? https://prnt.sc/261hpf2
yes, repeated actions as well, used from my own local ip but I think need to use different IP on each account right?
yes some of them and those were dying faster, some were dming but not more than 25 accounts in a day.
also, I need to verify each one so need a lot of virtual numbers to do so, 1 SMS is not enough since need to verify every few days..
cyber

Post by cyber »

how old was the account?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

ohad179 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:38 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:18 pm What actions / limits were you doing daily?

Were you commenting / DMing on a level that might annoy people / be considered spam by Twitter?

Hi man,
So I used a couple of different of daily, I submitted logs so can you see what I did and share feedback about it? https://prnt.sc/261hpf2
yes, repeated actions as well, used from my own local ip but I think need to use different IP on each account right?
yes some of them and those were dying faster, some were dming but not more than 25 accounts in a day.
also, I need to verify each one so need a lot of virtual numbers to do so, 1 SMS is not enough since need to verify every few days..
were teh DMs annoying and spammy?
how many accounts were you using from your local IP? You don't want to run more than 2-3 accounts per IP IMO, 1 is the best, 4-5 maybe possible but is risky and you have to modify what you do across the accounts accordingly