* FAILED to pull twitter.com

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
newdjpower

* FAILED to pull twitter.com

Post by newdjpower »

ok so , for months i used twtdub on my home pc , everything was good . today i moved my dub on a vps with windows server 2012 r2 .when i try to login the accounts , a lot of them get this error * FAILED to pull twitter.com , and i relogin them again and again until they all logged . ok , lets say i logged the accounts , but if i try to use any actions , i get a lot of errors like * FAILED to pull twitter.com . same proxies , same accounts , same settings , nothing change. i know this error mean that the proxies not working or they are slow , but they are the same i used in my pc , i open the accounts in EB and proxies respond very good . so what can cause this problem ?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: * FAILED to pull twitter.com

Post by martin@rootjazz »

-1 / empty / <null> means no response received.

This is either your network was down, the proxy wasn't working, something on your machine blocked the request / the site server timed out and didn't respond in time (unlikely but does happen)

If using a proxy, test it:
Please confirm your proxy is working, more info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3453

If the proxy appears to be working fine, please run the action again as it could have been a network "blip".

If the issue appears to be persistent, please check your anti virus / security software as they *may* block the app from the accessing the network: the two most common are:

* Windows Defender
* Smart screen

Make sure the applications program files folder:

c:\program files (x86)\twitterdub\

is whitelisted and / or all the .exe and .dlls in that folder.

Please let me know what operating system you are using and how you run the program: At home / on VPS / In VM?

Also, some countries (eg China) cannot access Instagram and need to use a VPN to access the service. If this is not configured correctly the program will not route through the VPN and all connections will be blocked.

You can test what IP is being use:
goto HELP > CHECK IP > CHECK 1 and CHECK 2

CHECK 1 should be your VPN IP and check 2 should be your LOCAL IP if everything is correct. If it is not, click the option 'ALLOW SYSTEM DEFAULT PROXY'

Regards,
Martin