2Captcha

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
leon

2Captcha

Post by leon »

Hey,

2Captcha is not working right now. Please fix asap.

Best Regards
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: 2Captcha

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Details please.

The program sends to 2captcha, 2captcha returns back the session. If you mean 2captcha isn't working, as in their service, nothing we can do. Write to them. When they are working again (am sure is just a blip as they are usually very responsive).

If you mean twitterdub cannot detect captcha needed, well that's nothing to do with 2captcha and I will need more details.

--------------------------------

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin
leon

Post by leon »

Twitterdub is not sending the captcha to 2captcha.
leon

Post by leon »

Submitted logs to You please fix the problem asap, thanks!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sircrocodile wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:02 pm Submitted logs to You please fix the problem asap, thanks!
Please perform:

1) Clear logs: HELP > LOGS > DELETE
2) Run the action that you are having an issue with.

DO NOT RUN ANY OTHER ACTIONS AT THE SAME TIME

3) If the issue happens again, submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
leon

Post by leon »

Submitted logs please look into it and fix it asap, thanks! (ID: 20684)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sircrocodile wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:51 pm Submitted logs please look into it and fix it asap, thanks! (ID: 20684)
Sorry your logs are still quite large (although not the 100s of mb they were). It;s hard to know what I am looking at.

It really does help me to help you, if you can provide the requested information

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

Regards,
Martin

You have seen something you thought was wrong, that was an error. Let me know what that was. Copy and paste a log snippet. Then I can go DIRECTLY to the logs you noticed and want me to review. Right now, I am searching your logs trying to figure out what it was that you already know. So you can save me time, by guiding me to your issue.

or you can generate VERY SPECIFIC logs, showing JUST the issue and nothing else. Usually this is a login action:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
Check the account
Right click the account and select DELETE COOKIES
Uncheck option to USE EXISTING COOKIES (if option exists)
Check Force (if option exists)
click the link VERIFY:LOGIN

But not always and will depend on the issue, but for captcha - usually.

But please please please do read the quoted text above and get me all the information you can. Then I can just go straight to the issue and hopefully get you an answer / fix / update as quickly as possible, without trying to figure out just what it is you are reporting

Regards,
Martin
leon

Post by leon »

Submitted new logs. (ID: 61532)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sircrocodile wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:48 pm Submitted new logs. (ID: 61532)

Regards,
Martin