How to Comment from 1 Account And Then Like that Comment from 10 Different Accounts?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bradyx

How to Comment from 1 Account And Then Like that Comment from 10 Different Accounts?

Post by bradyx »

Hello

I want to leave comments from suppose profile A
I have other profiles (lets say Profile B to K ) whose main fuction will be to like the comments left by Profile A

How do I achieve this?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to Comment from 1 Account And Then Like that Comment from 10 Different Accounts?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The simplest way and the way to do it if you are NOT posting the tweet from twitterdub

Use profile_a to post the initial comment to the tweet.

Then, get the URL of the comment_tweet_1

goto MASS TWEET REPLY tab
select your profiles_b - k
enter the url comment_tweet_1
specify the comments

goto MASS LIKE tab
select profiles_b - k
enter the url comment_tweet_1

A more complicated way (but more automated and you must post the initial tweet comment via twitterdub

Set up the POST TWEET COMMENT action to AUTO WRITE WATCH FILES
Set up a MASS LIKE / MASS COMMENT WATCH FOLDER action to read in the above auto watch file.

What happens is, when the program posts the comment_tweet_1, it will write a "auto watch file" so the specified folders (2). These folders will be setup as "mass like watch folder" and "mass comment watch folder". When the auto watch files are written to these folders, they are detected and automatically MASS LIKE and MASS COMMENT actions are created.

Next to the AUTO WATCH FILE and WATCH FOLDER functions is an INFO link, click it and it will open the forum post with info on how to perform this

Regards,
Martin