"IGNORE: Processed before:" Reset possible ?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
GrossoPoto

"IGNORE: Processed before:" Reset possible ?

Post by GrossoPoto »

Hello there,

Let's say I ran a Search and Tweet Reply campaign, and that I somehow want to rerun the exact same campaign, replying to the exact same tweets as before. It's just an example, of course.
In such a case, the soft will trigger a "IGNORE: Processed before:" message, and jump to the next tweet.

Is it possible to "reset" the datas on that point ? And make it all virgin again.

On right-clicking the account I've noticed the "delete processed logs" but I'm unsure if that's what I'm looking for, since it's about logs.
I don't care about deleting the logs.

I know there's a Unique Items box that can be ticked (or not), but if I want to rerun a campaign retweeting the 5 latest tweets of an account, and uncheck the Unique Item box so that the process will re-run on the old tweets...
The same 5 tweets will always be cycled.

Instead, what I want is to start the campaign anew : 5 latest tweet, then ignore the last 5 and process the 5 next, and so on.
And then reset it all, and restart from the beginning.

That's why I didn't consider using the Unique Items box on that specific case.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: "IGNORE: Processed before:" Reset possible ?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

GrossoPoto wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:11 pm Hello there,

Let's say I ran a Search and Tweet Reply campaign, and that I somehow want to rerun the exact same campaign, replying to the exact same tweets as before. It's just an example, of course.
In such a case, the soft will trigger a "IGNORE: Processed before:" message, and jump to the next tweet.

Is it possible to "reset" the datas on that point ? And make it all virgin again.
For a specific action, you can uncheck the UNIQUE option, this will allow the action to duplicate previous items.

If you want to delete the database records, then on the action tab, check / select the accounts > right click > DELETE PROCESSED ITEMS

On right-clicking the account I've noticed the "delete processed logs" but I'm unsure if that's what I'm looking for, since it's about logs.
I don't care about deleting the logs.
That's the one

I know there's a Unique Items box that can be ticked (or not), but if I want to rerun a campaign retweeting the 5 latest tweets of an account, and uncheck the Unique Item box so that the process will re-run on the old tweets...
The same 5 tweets will always be cycled.
It's late and Sunday so maybe I don't understand, but if you want to re-run the same old tweets, yes uncheck that option. But then it seems like you don't want to do that? So I'm confused (or tired)

Instead, what I want is to start the campaign anew : 5 latest tweet, then ignore the last 5 and process the 5 next, and so on.
And then reset it all, and restart from the beginning.
lol I should have read on before replying above.

Then it sounds like you want to delete processed items. This will reset what the program knows it has done before. And start afresh
That's why I didn't consider using the Unique Items box on that specific case.
correct, don't do that. Delete the processed items from the right click

Regards,
Martin