Help with retweeting and liking

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Yoursoleconvenience

Help with retweeting and liking

Post by Yoursoleconvenience »

Hello,

Is there a way to setup my accounts to retweet and like specific tweets from my specific followers that have specific keywords in them? Also a way to reply with a specific replyto the tweet?
kailynfahey

Re: Help with retweeting and liking

Post by kailynfahey »

I'm afraid it's almost impossible, you'll have to do the whole thing again manually bubble shooter
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yoursoleconvenience wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:51 am Hello,

Is there a way to setup my accounts to retweet and like specific tweets from my specific followers that have specific keywords in them?
There is no normal search provided by twitter that lets you search FOLLOWERS with keyword. I don't know if TWITTER ADVANCED SEARCH can do that - info on advanced search here:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6985&p=42529&hilit ... rch#p42529

One "sort of" way to do it, is to scrape the followers, then scrape the most recent (n) tweets then FILTER for an "include word". However, this could mean an excessive amount of searching causing blocks. Depends on your number of FOLLOWERS and how many of the most recent tweets you want to check.
Also a way to reply with a specific replyto the tweet?
Once you have a list of users / tweets that meet your criteria, you can perform the REPLY without issue, the problem is gettin the list first. That will be your problem
Yoursoleconvenience

My list is not very long maybe like 20 people max
Yoursoleconvenience

Also looks like the bot is retweeting old tweets not the most recent ones from the watch list on watch users for new tweeets
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Yoursoleconvenience wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:02 am Also looks like the bot is retweeting old tweets not the most recent ones from the watch list on watch users for new tweeets
Can you submit your logs showing this please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Also let me know which tweets the program retweeted which are old. I just tested. The program didn't retweet anything until the profile being watched posted a tweet, then it got retweeted.

Anything private you need to send me, you can use email:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
Yoursoleconvenience

Log ID 24705 all the tweets on mshanck are old and that one doesnt even retweet much
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I checked the most recently WATCH USER logs, and the tweets mentioned as new are all correct

I cannot see any old tweets marked as found as new in the watch action.

If you have any specific URLs please send them to me. If they are private you can email them

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com