How to export or copy data in the Processing screen

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
yuukiki

Re: How to export or copy data in the Processing screen

Post by yuukiki »

The log has been sent.

Sorry. The amount of data in the log is very large.

I thought it was not sent, so I sent two, the one with more data is normal. The one with less data is last day only.
ID:logs_78977
ID:logs_35241
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry but the logs are so big, I cannot really find what I need to find. I was hoping it would be there glaring at me, but it's a bit like a needle in a haystick, one line of logs in 100000000s of lines.

Nevermind, lets try something else
However, after watching the behavior for a while, it seems that the "X" mark, once it appears, somehow disappears on the next failed post.
Can you give me more details.
Does the previous fix work for you? The program detects the POST IMAGES action failing and stops the action?
If you run the action once, it stops the action and marks the ACCOUNTS LIST with a [x] that the account is banned / blocked / suspended or something, to indicate there is an issue?

Is this correct?

When does the [x] indicating an issue with the account disappear? Do you do something else with the account? If so what?

Hopefully with enough details I can replicate the issue and that will allow me to figure out what is going wrong

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

The following is the current behavior.
It's all about image tweets.

If the account is frozen, it will keep trying until the image tweet fails 10 times.

When the time for the set tweet comes, it will keep trying until the image tweet fails 10 times again.
→The tweet action does not seem to be stopped.

When [x] will be displayed
The first time the account is frozen, [x] will be displayed on the first image tweet.

However, when the next image tweet of the set time comes, the [x] will disappear.

Thereafter, it will only keep failing 10 times for every set time, and the [x] will never appear again.

Best regards.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yuukiki wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 am The following is the current behavior.
It's all about image tweets.

If the account is frozen, it will keep trying until the image tweet fails 10 times.
this shouldn't happen, it should fail first time based off the response received.

Do you have an account that I can test? It would make things x100 easier to be able to run an account through where this is happening.
If so, export the account (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

However, when the next image tweet of the set time comes, the [x] will disappear.
That would happen if the account logged in, which in your case it seems to, the suspended message is not appearing in the usual places, just on the response of this action.
Thereafter, it will only keep failing 10 times for every set time, and the [x] will never appear again.
This is wrong, even if the [x] is removed after login, if it fails, it SHOULD come back.

but let me know if you have an account I can test and we can take it from there

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

I have sent you an email.

Could you please check it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin