Please stop tweeting images from frozen accounts after a certain number of times

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
yuukiki

Please stop tweeting images from frozen accounts after a certain number of times

Post by yuukiki »

In the case that the account is already frozen ↓

If the account is set to post images at a certain time, it will keep repeating even if the tweet fails.
Specifically, it tries to tweet all the image files in the folder.

If possible, I would like it to stop after a certain number of times or a certain amount of time.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Please stop tweeting images from frozen accounts after a certain number of times

Post by martin@rootjazz »

There should be protections there so that if an action fails (n) times (usually 10) in a row, it should stop.

Can you submit logs showing the action you performed where this didn't happen as it could be something unique happening that is causing the flow to jump over this protection check

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Re: Please stop tweeting images from frozen accounts after a certain number of times

Post by yuukiki »

ID:logs_45574

Thank you in advance.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

yuukiki wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:44 pm ID:logs_45574

Thank you in advance.
Thanks, something is definitely not working there. Let me look into it and I'll get a fix ready for the next update, hopefully later today (few hours)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

Thank you.

I updated it immediately, but it still tweets all the files in the folder over 10 times.
ID:logs_57453

I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I don't get the "X" mark for freezing on the account screen.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

My apologies, some test code was left in the program causing the update to not function correctly. I will rebuild shortly
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please try this

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

and let me know if it fixes it or the issue persists

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

Thanks for the fix.
But the 64bit version is not available for download.