Anyone will to admin/train??

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Centralsocial3d

Anyone will to admin/train??

Post by Centralsocial3d »

This program looks amazing. I really want to build some twitter accounts in two different niches sucessfully. Adult and Gambling.

Anyone experienced with Twitterdub looking to make a little money helping set up and teaching me how this is done amd to get my accounts going?

Drop a reply here with how to contact you. Hoping to find someone willing so I can buy a license and get this going!!

Thanks

CS3D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Anyone will to admin/train??

Post by martin@rootjazz »

We don't offer 1to1 training, but if you have any questions regarding the program and how to do things, we are here to help you learn how to use the program

Regards,
Martin
Centralsocial3d

Post by Centralsocial3d »

Hey Martin,

Thank you for your reply. I saw in your BlackHatWorld post that you do not do 1v1 training.

I hoping to find an experienced user or your software who might be able to teach me for a fee of course. I've watched the tutorials and I'm just not sure I'm capable of setting up the tasks.

The price of your software for the features it has is incredible.

So if anyone out there is willing to train, let me know what it will cost me and let's make it happen.
webbloeet

Post by webbloeet »

on they went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
seo optimization company