Error "Expression must evaluate to a node-set"

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Alexr

Error "Expression must evaluate to a node-set"

Post by Alexr »

Hi there,
Totally new to the software.
I'm setting up an RSS feed to feed content to twitter. When I it goes to the processor I get this error: " Expression must evaluate to a node-set". It would be great to know what is generating this. Thanks in advance everyone!
Alex
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Error "Expression must evaluate to a node-set"

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Alexr wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:38 pm Hi there,
Totally new to the software.
I'm setting up an RSS feed to feed content to twitter. When I it goes to the processor I get this error: " Expression must evaluate to a node-set". It would be great to know what is generating this. Thanks in advance everyone!
Alex
Please let me know exactly what you are doing and entering for the RSS module, most likely it is what you are entering causing the parsing issue.

Also submit logs, so I can see where the issue is generated

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

--------------------------------
For future reference, please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin