Question about tweet reply, managing own tweets and threads

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
PublicInformation

Question about tweet reply, managing own tweets and threads

Post by PublicInformation »

I just started with twitterdub and still learning how i can configure most of the features correctly. But there are some features i can't seem to find in the application and hope someone here can help me:

1. When using "search and tweet reply" how can i add a image to your text when using (multiline) tweets?
2. Can you create a process that will delete your tweets/reply's, created by the bot, older then X days/minutes.
3. in the processing tab i changed the numbers of threads to a higher amount but the bot still keeps processing task 1 by 1.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Question about tweet reply, managing own tweets and threads

Post by martin@rootjazz »

PublicInformation wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:45 am I just started with twitterdub and still learning how i can configure most of the features correctly. But there are some features i can't seem to find in the application and hope someone here can help me:

1. When using "search and tweet reply" how can i add a image to your text when using (multiline) tweets?
Media token in the text

hi do you like my video #media:c:\path\to\media.jpg# it's good isn't it
2. Can you create a process that will delete your tweets/reply's, created by the bot, older then X days/minutes.
You can use a token in the text again to specify when the tweet should be deleted.

%del_h1m40#

where h1 is 1 hour and m40 is 40 minutes, you can set these as you wish

If you just want to bulk delete, you will need to SCRAPE the tweets, or provide the URLs then goto ACCOUNTS tab > DELETE TWEETS and provide the list

3. in the processing tab i changed the numbers of threads to a higher amount but the bot still keeps processing task 1 by 1.
check SETTINGS tab, there is a default protection ONE ACTION PER ACCOUNT, you can turn this off to run more actions per account
PublicInformation

Post by PublicInformation »

Thank for the quick response but still can't get the media token to work what am i doing wrong? tried it in 2 different ways but both wont work.

Twitterdub -> Search and Tweet Reply -> Add Tweets -> Multi Comment Mode:

Code: Select all

First tweet line of text\n\nSecondLine of text\n\n#media:C:\Users\Name\Image\Directory\ImageIWantToInclude_1.png#\n\n#del_h24#
Second tweet line of text\n\nmore text #media:C:\Users\Name\Image\Directory\ImageIWantToInclude_2.png# #del_h24m1#
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

PublicInformation wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:24 pm Thank for the quick response but still can't get the media token to work what am i doing wrong? tried it in 2 different ways but both wont work.

Twitterdub -> Search and Tweet Reply -> Add Tweets -> Multi Comment Mode:

Code: Select all

First tweet line of text\n\nSecondLine of text\n\n#media:C:\Users\Name\Image\Directory\ImageIWantToInclude_1.png#\n\n#del_h24#
Second tweet line of text\n\nmore text #media:C:\Users\Name\Image\Directory\ImageIWantToInclude_2.png# #del_h24m1#
working fine here.

Please screenshot what you are doing and submit logs showing what happened and point out anything you noticed to make you think it is not working:
errors
fails
crashes
unexpected
etc etc

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin