Automatic likes from other accounts on reply

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
usamatariq

Automatic likes from other accounts on reply

Post by usamatariq »

Hi,i want other accounts to like a reply tweet as soon as it is posted,is that possible? ie.account 1 posts a reply,account 2-10 like the reply automatically
usamatariq

Re: Automatic likes from other accounts on reply

Post by usamatariq »

i think it would be something like reply and then a like token,but with acc tag,so that all the accounts in that tag like the posted reply automatically?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not currently supported, but I'll look into it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Next update, when creating the action you can specify to write out a MASS FILE which can be read by the MASS ACTION WATCH actions, which will allow you to automatically

MASS Like
MASS Comment
MASS Retweet

to any of your posted tweets.

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

usamatariq

Post by usamatariq »

thanks alot for coding it in but can you please also tell how would it work? sorry i am having a hard time working with it
if possible please tell this
i want to do a tweet followed by accounts with a tag to automatically liking it. what should i add in the watch folder or how should i do it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

usamatariq wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:34 pm thanks alot for coding it in but can you please also tell how would it work? sorry i am having a hard time working with it
if possible please tell this
i want to do a tweet followed by accounts with a tag to automatically liking it. what should i add in the watch folder or how should i do it?
My apologies, I just went to get some screenshots for you and the new controls are not appearing. Give me 10 minutes and I'll get a new build for you, sorry
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, please download again:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

On the POST TWEET tabs (images / text / reply etc) you will see
AUTO WRITE WATCH FILES, with a link INFO (click INFO for more info)

This will automatically write a WATCH FILE as per the setup defined above.

You will now need a MASS WATCH ACTION in order to read these files and process them. So goto a MASS tab (MASS LIKE, MASS RETWEET), here you will see a link for WATCH FOLDER and again an INFO link, click the info link to know how to specify a watch file.

Once setup the MASS WATCH FOLDER will watch the specified watch folder for any files, once detected they will be processed.
The POST TWEET action, with an AUTO MASS FILE WRITE function will write the watch file template to the specified folder (which the action above will detect and action on)

Regards,
Martin
usamatariq

Post by usamatariq »

ohh i understand,really sorry to bother you again but i am nesting replies and the auto watch command doesnt create a file for the replies, ie for the reply to my own reply
i am using the %1% token to create another reply below the original reply,but its file does not get created and hence auto watch likes wont work on it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

usamatariq wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:27 pm ohh i understand,really sorry to bother you again but i am nesting replies and the auto watch command doesnt create a file for the replies, ie for the reply to my own reply
i am using the %1% token to create another reply below the original reply,but its file does not get created and hence auto watch likes wont work on it
let me check on that