Keep Accounts Safe [Creation + Phone Verification]

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Dumbia

Keep Accounts Safe [Creation + Phone Verification]

Post by Dumbia »

Hello,

I've created templates with ZennoPoster in order to automate Twitters accounts, but I've found this AllInOne easy software in BHW.
I've just bought it yesterday and it seems to be very great. Nice to support this software since really long time ago. AND MORE IMPORTANT : Thank you to don't fucking rent it :D :D :D . Lifetime software are much greater than new one (if they are updated ^^).

What I'm trying to know, because I'm new in Twitter Automatisation is, what would be the best practices ? I know they are a lot of factors and no one hacked the computers of SPAM Team of Twitter but, if you automate Twitter since years, you should have some experience about it :)

What I want to do with this software is "simple".
1/ 50 Twitters accounts
2/ Each Twitt Acc follow 30 Twitt Accounts (average) /working day. Some workings days (50%), somme acc will be inactif (like most of Twitt Acc I think). >> 50% of 20 working days = 10 days. 30 follow /day = 300 follow /month
3/ 8 average likes /Acc /day. As 2/ only 10 days /month >> 80 likes /Acc /month
4/ Unfollow some Twitt Acc in order to keep follo new Twitt Acc
5/ 1,5 (average) tweet /Acc /day. 10 days /month = 15 tweets /Acc /month. I will wrote manually tweets.
6/ 4 or 5 times /month RT tweets of my Money Twitter Account that I manage manually with my real IP & phone number.

My concern is about phone number verification an Twitter blocked account.
If we forget about the manually denunciation that other Twitters Acc could do.
Do you think my strategy is slow and secure enough ?

How could I avoid the phone verification by Twitter ?

If Twitter ask me for Phone verification and I use through TwitterDub, the smsPVA service... Do you rent monthly a fix phone number or a new phone number each time Twitter do the phone verification ? If Twitter ask you 4 times in a month a verification code and if you have 4 different phones... that not really natural.

Thank you very much for your advices ;)
Thanks again for this software !
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Keep Accounts Safe [Creation + Phone Verification]

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Dumbia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:05 pm
Do you think my strategy is slow and secure enough ?
Only way to know is to try.
How could I avoid the phone verification by Twitter ?
You cannot, to be perfectly honest. Even a brand new account, created manually in browser and account used manually will get phone verification eventually
If Twitter ask me for Phone verification and I use through TwitterDub, the smsPVA service... Do you rent monthly a fix phone number or a new phone number each time Twitter do the phone verification ?
the phone number is rented for a few minutes, whilst that one SMS comes.
If Twitter ask you 4 times in a month a verification code and if you have 4 different phones... that not really natural.
In order to do this, you need to remove the phone number after verifiying, as you will not be able to change the phone number the SMS is sent to AFTER twitter send it to you if you have an existing phone number.
Dumbia

Re: Keep Accounts Safe [Creation + Phone Verification]

Post by Dumbia »

Thank you. Your msg help me.