the account selection interface cannot be expanded, and the account cannot be seen when I pull down the interface. It is

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
beiweikang

the account selection interface cannot be expanded, and the account cannot be seen when I pull down the interface. It is

Post by beiweikang »

When I want to send a picture or video, the account selection interface cannot be expanded, and the account cannot be seen when I pull down the interface. It is compressed into a small interface. How can I solve it. I have taken a screenshot, the red frame part.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: the account selection interface cannot be expanded, and the account cannot be seen when I pull down the interface. I

Post by martin@rootjazz »

That doesn't look right!

What resolution do you have?

What text size / DPI? You might need to set it to "normal" if it is large / 122%
beiweikang

Re: the account selection interface cannot be expanded, and the account cannot be seen when I pull down the interface. I

Post by beiweikang »

Thank you, it's solved, I need to set the screen DPI, 100-120%, 125% will reduce the account selection interface.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

thanks for letting me know

Regards,
Martin