help,The Twitter account verification login prompt requires a verification code, how to solve it?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
beiweikang

help,The Twitter account verification login prompt requires a verification code, how to solve it?

Post by beiweikang »

<t>Hi,When I verify the login, it prompts:<br/>
* WARNING: Cannot use account as requires verification: Captcha verification required Phone verification required<br/>
How do I solve it, how do I need to set up the software, or set it in the Twitter personal center? Can you give me screenshot instructions?</t>
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: help,The Twitter account verification login prompt requires a verification code, how to solve it?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

If your account has a phone number already assigned, then you have to do it manually, the program cannot access the existing phonenumber.

If the account does NOT have a phone number, then you can use the SMS APIs to TRY and do it for you. Success depends on the quality of the number received from the API service and whether twitter will send there. It's 3rd party services so is outside of our control.

You can use SMSPVA or GETSMS enter your API KEY to the SETTINGS tab and the program will attempt it if requested

Regards,
Martin
beiweikang

Re: help,The Twitter account verification login prompt requires a verification code, how to solve it?

Post by beiweikang »

How do I log in manually on the program? Where should i set,Can you give me a graphic step?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

beiweikang wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:12 pm How do I log in manually on the program? Where should i set,Can you give me a graphic step?
ACCOUNTS tab
check account

Click OPEN BROWSER* link

*text is something like this. Or you can do it your normal browser (account / proxy depending)