getsmscode

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: getsmscode

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Koshka wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:19 pm I have a problem, when adding a new account, it gives an error "failed login", on the panel with accounts "failed last login" - "SMS confirmation code wanted". I have getsmscode service connected, there is money on it, and the SMS itself is displayed what came. The account is linked by mail, there is no assigned phone number to it. What can you advise? There are already several such accounts
submit logs please
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Something may have changed with how twitter want this process to go through. If so and if it is ok with you, send me an account (or ideally 2) I can test what is happening and make sure the program can handle any new flow updates to the process

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Regards,
Martin

'
Koshka

Post by Koshka »

Please check your mail, if possible, I sent you a letter.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Don't think I got it. No outstanding mails, please resend: and make sure mail is below 8mb, if larger, upload attachments somewhere online and email me the link

Regards,
Martin
Koshka

Post by Koshka »

there is only one screenshot in the attachment, the rest is text, I can send the text here if it is more convenient, or re-send the letter to the mail
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Koshka wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:22 pm there is only one screenshot in the attachment, the rest is text, I can send the text here if it is more convenient, or re-send the letter to the mail
Well I don't have it, if your screenshot is a massive file then it won't send. Make sure it is reasonable then resend. Or upload. Or post here
Koshka

Post by Koshka »

my problem remained. I'll try to explain it again. when I add an account or do something with it, sometimes Twitter asks for an SMS to a phone number. I have connected to twitterdab receiving SMS via getsmscode.
In the process, I observe that the account where Twitter asks for confirmation that I am not a robot, for a start, the captcha is passed, the first one asks for an SMS to the phone number, it comes, then there is the step of checking the captcha. upon completion of the captcha, you again need to enter the code from the SMS, which came to the same phone number as before the captcha.
this is a big problem, recently twitter often requests this kind of verification, and thus I lose all these accounts, but I can not do anything about it
can you help?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

If twitter has changed the flow and the program doesn't know it (the program only handles situations I have experienced and coded for) it cannot solve it.

Using non PVA is always a risk and PVA accounts are advised as is quality proxies and reasonable usage to avoid these checks in the first place.

However, if you have logs showing the flow you took, send them over and I can take a look and see if I can code a solution without having hit it myself

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

If you have accounts causing this, export and email to me:

as if I can step through the process, coding a solution becomes easier and more likely to be successful

Regards,
Martin
Koshka

Post by Koshka »

Hello. saw your message, but did a lot of actions and the logs could not be found.
as soon as I come across such accounts, I will immediately send the archive to the mail
but I came across one such account while working manually. it happens like this:
When you log into your account, Twitter asks you to confirm that I am human by sending a code to your phone. As soon as I enter the code, a page opens, where it is indicated that now you can use Twitter, by clicking on the button, the whole second is loaded and the Twitter page opens, where he asks to confirm that I am a person by entering a captcha, and then sending an SMS to the phone. And it turns out that when the first SMS is sent, the phone number is linked to the account, and after entering the captcha, it asks for the code from the SMS to the already linked number.
also, when I deleted the linked number through the settings, I was immediately transferred to the page for verifying my identity via captcha and SMS, and after sending, the number was linked to the account. and so it was 5 times, 6 I have not tried)
Koshka

Post by Koshka »

also, maybe there is information somewhere what are the restrictions on the actions of twitter. and what is the best way to promote them if I create an account manually and do everything from scratch?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Koshka wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:42 pm also, maybe there is information somewhere what are the restrictions on the actions of twitter. and what is the best way to promote them if I create an account manually and do everything from scratch?
There are not exact rules, it depends on a lot, but generally
Go slow
Go steady
Take it easy
Do realistic numbers
Don't leave footprints
Don't repeat the same thing over and over and over...
Don't spam
Don't annoy
Don't over do.

Test test test and see what works for your situation

Regards,
Martin