Scheduling Tweets With A Single Action

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
papamax

Scheduling Tweets With A Single Action

Post by papamax »

I have searched here on the forums and have not found the answer to this.

Is it possible to schedule multiple tweets in the account with a single action on TD using the same feature available on Twitter website / Tweetdeck:

I understand that TD has it is own scheduling action, but doing it that way is not as practical if done over multiple account and when you are required to rotate proxies and wait some time between the changes. It means threads are busy for much longer when it could all have been solved on a single action.

Say I want to post 4 tweets in the same day spread across time but use the twitter scheduling so it all gets done with a single action in the morning.

Tks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Scheduling Tweets With A Single Action

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not supported at this time
papamax

Post by papamax »

Is this difficult to implement? I believe it would make life a lot easier for many users, specially the ones using rotating 4G proxies.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

papamax wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:48 am Is this difficult to implement? I believe it would make life a lot easier for many users, specially the ones using rotating 4G proxies.

Thanks
Probably not difficult. But due to outstanding issues needing to be resolved, new features are on hold.

However, the suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

As others have asked for the option to prioritise their feature, I'm just letting you know (it's by no means compulsory) if the feature is very important to you, we do offer the chance to sponsor the feature to get it developed ASAP. If interested write in with your budget (it's simple, the more you pay bigger the priority will be :-) for further discussion: support[at]rootjazz[dot]com