Automatically requesting SMS since last update

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
its2l82die

Automatically requesting SMS since last update

Post by its2l82die »

Hey Martin,

Since last update TWDB started requesting SMSes on its own, and since my SIM cards are physical it kinda messes my accounts, what happens is by the time I plug my SIM the SMS have been requested multiple times sometimes 2, 3 it even more times leading to numbers being banned by Twitter is my guess, cause the SMSes never arrive again after i try to unlock the account manually.

Is there a way to tell TWDB, in case SMS request encountered to ignore it and not act on it, i want to resolve this manually, by opening a browser session and requesting the SMS myself
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Automatically requesting SMS since last update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

its2l82die wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:27 pm Hey Martin,

Since last update TWDB started requesting SMSes on its own

Yes I've been improving it (well trying - I guess I haven't for you). Still working through all potential flows though so more improvements to come

and since my SIM cards are physical it kinda messes my accounts, what happens is by the time I plug my SIM the SMS have been requested multiple times sometimes 2, 3 it even more times leading to numbers being banned by Twitter is my guess, cause the SMSes never arrive again after i try to unlock the account manually.

Is there a way to tell TWDB, in case SMS request encountered to ignore it and not act on it, i want to resolve this manually, by opening a browser session and requesting the SMS myself
ok I'll add an option NEVER REQUEST SMS CODE for next update.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

added to ACCOUNT DETAILS form and bulk select right click menu on accounts list

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
its2l82die

Post by its2l82die »

Thank you Martin I really appreciate the effort of improving TWDB, but yea software is hard, we try to fix 1 thing and break another at times.