Issue with scheduling/actions in 3.1.6.2

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
axisar

Issue with scheduling/actions in 3.1.6.2

Post by axisar »

Hello there.
After update from 3.1.6.1 to 3.1.6.2 i noticed big drop of traffic, but not connect it with TD. After couple of days, when all other things were checked i rolled back to 3.1.6.1 and found, what TD made only 1/5 maybe less of action it had to.
Have a lot of actions, and day by day before 3.1.6.2 TD had 5+ actions processing, in 3.1.6.2 it most of the time kept all actions in wait state.
In 3.1.6.2 stats shown normal numbers, lets say 50 tweets and 50 retweets, after roll back 3.1.6.1 showed me terrible picture with 5 tweets and 3 retweets ONLY for last 24 hours.
SO the issues: Stats seems doesnt updated, scheduling work not as expected, too low amount of actions were made.

PS I have no logs for this period.
PSS i not going to test 3.1.6.3+ while issue will not be fixed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Issue with scheduling/actions in 3.1.6.2

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry I don't really understand what you are reporting
axisar wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:48 pm After couple of days, when all other things were checked i rolled back to 3.1.6.1 and found, what TD made only 1/5 maybe less of action it had to.
What was it showing on 3.162?

No code has changed in how it calculates what was processed it "should" show the same in 3.161 and 3.162
Have a lot of actions, and day by day before 3.1.6.2 TD had 5+ actions processing, in 3.1.6.2 it most of the time kept all actions in wait state.
In 3.1.6.2 stats shown normal numbers, lets say 50 tweets and 50 retweets,
So actions in wait state means they haven't run.
But you say it shows that it did process? Where does it show this?
after roll back 3.1.6.1 showed me terrible picture with 5 tweets and 3 retweets ONLY for last 24 hours.
when you restarted the program, the stats columns would update, they are not real time, unless something triggers a re-calculation or you right click > update rows.
PS I have no logs for this period.
PSS i not going to test 3.1.6.3+ while issue will not be fixed.
If you have no logs and won't try the latest versions there is nothing I can do. I have absolutely nothing to go on, nothing to look into. The area you say was at fault has not been changed so that isn't the issue.

Without more information / logs / screenshots. There is nothing I can do. Sorry

But if you are happy on 3.161 that is fine. At some point you will have to update as twitter will back breaking changes, when that is and if it occurs again we can look into it

Regards,
Martin