Twitter Update Accounts Update

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter Update Accounts Update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Ok, I see your issue (I think)

Twitter are showing a warning message where the program is not expecting it. I haven't seen this warning in this place before so it is not handled.
20:14:20: * WARNING: 'We have detected unusual activity on your account. For your security, your account has been locked until you change your password.'
Let me look into this as to why it is appearing in this location
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Would it be possible to log into one of your accounts with this issue, so I can monitor exactly what is happening?

IF so, check the account > click EXPORT button (below and right) > then email me the saved export file

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

so yes, it seems twitter want you to change your password. This requires email access (or used to). So if pop details for the account are provided the program should be able to do this, but if no access to email is available you will have to do it manually

Regards,
Martin
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

Dude...........

Ive told you what im trying to do with the sms thing at least 2-3 times now. Every time I do you dont even bother elaborating and giving me feedback to tell me if the software can verify what im trying to verify.

Because now youve thrown a wrench into my issue. Your last respond you said something about the submit sms code buttom is only to verify codes manually. Well thats not what im trying to do and I think ive been pretty clear.

And so the hell what that there are other actions on the logs. I did do what you asked and now you said I didnt when I did.

How will I know if my accounts have been verified or not if I dont try to run an action. Your program said they were verified.So I was trying to see if the actions would work.

I gave you the logs 2 times now and you have yet to get back to me on either set of logs to tell me what im doing wrong.

So I will ask you again.

HOW IN THE HELL DO IS PHONE VERIFY A TWITTER. APPARENTLY "SUBMIT AN SMS CODE IS NOT HOW". IS THERE ANY EXTRA BUTTON I NEED TO CLICK FOR JUST PHONE VERIFY, OR IS "WEB LOGIN VERIFY" THE ONLY THING.

Ive tried to follow you directions as closely as possible. You said to click a button that says "Verify:Login" There is no button that ive yet to discover that says that. The only button ive seen is what I just mentioned "Verify Web Login"

This is almost a week going on with my same issue. (No need to respond to this comment)
Its annoying how your spending more time making unprofessional comments towards me, instead of helping me make a resolution to the issue so we dont have to deal with each other anymore.

Im getting real frustrated now. (No need to respond to this comment)

I will tell you again what the hell im trying to accomplish. This is literally the most important thing I need addressed. I will make it really simple for you. Please do the same.

1) I have a twitter
2)I have twitter dub
3)I input my twitter
4) I try to run a action
5)It says failed login)
6)What should my next step be? Does your tool have a automation feature to fix this? I hope so because damn near every account at one point or another gets a failed login and I'm finding my self manually logging to fix it, whether its a email verification, a number that needs to be reverified, or adding a phone number, or simply solving a captcha. 99% of the times it seems its for adding a phone number to the account and then verifying it. How do I do this function on twitter dub.

Something ive brought up 3 times now that you also haven't addressed is my captchas. I got just 2captcha I have my key api on twitter dub.

So when login manually to see if the verify web login action worked, it still makes me do a captcha and add a phone number even though I also have my api key for smspva on my account also. I would like to know what im doing wrong but your not giving me feedback, am I not pressing the right buttons or what?

My other software was excellent but they stopped updating it, all I had to do is press a button to do what i want and it did it so pardon me for the learning curve. You do know I just got your software after you told me how good it was on BHW right?

Please only address the important points like the sms verification captcha verification.

Your software has yet to automatically verify any accounts all verification of my accounts have been done manually. Why is it this complicated to setup.

AND DONT EVER TELL WHAT I DID OR DIDNT DO. I told you I did do everything you asked more then 2 times now and still not working. I put money into your pocket for a service that has yet to work the way you advertised it to work.

If it cant automatically go into my smspva account add a number to my twitter and then verify it I want a refund.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:27 pm Would it be possible to log into one of your accounts with this issue, so I can monitor exactly what is happening?

IF so, check the account > click EXPORT button (below and right) > then email me the saved export file

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
See your a day late, ive already manually fixed the issue. Ive been manually verify every account.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:32 pm so yes, it seems twitter want you to change your password. This requires email access (or used to). So if pop details for the account are provided the program should be able to do this, but if no access to email is available you will have to do it manually

Regards,
Martin
What the hell is a pop detail man? Im not a computer programmer man.

This is what im talking about be more clear for me, and when I do have pop details where do I put them what do I do with it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:23 pm Dude...........

Ive told you what im trying to do with the sms thing at least 2-3 times now. Every time I do you dont even bother elaborating and giving me feedback to tell me if the software can verify what im trying to verify.
Yes you have said that and I have told you as well. Twitter isn't asking you to verify your SMS from the response I have seen.

Because now youve thrown a wrench into my issue. Your last respond you said something about the submit sms code buttom is only to verify codes manually. Well thats not what im trying to do and I think ive been pretty clear.
Yes, as I have explained you are using that function wrongly. Please read what I write to you, as it is all explained multiple times.

How will I know if my accounts have been verified or not if I dont try to run an action. Your program said they were verified.So I was trying to see if the actions would work.
If twitter returns a mssage saying "SMS REQUIRED" the program logs it and marks the accont

HOW IN THE HELL DO IS PHONE VERIFY A TWITTER. APPARENTLY "SUBMIT AN SMS CODE IS NOT HOW". IS THERE ANY EXTRA BUTTON I NEED TO CLICK FOR JUST PHONE VERIFY, OR IS "WEB LOGIN VERIFY" THE ONLY THING.
I do not know how I can tell you any more clearly. It will happen automatically if twitter ask you to. If twitter does not request a phone verification the program will not do it.

This is almost a week going on with my same issue. (No need to respond to this comment)
Its annoying how your spending more time making unprofessional comments towards me, instead of helping me make a resolution to the issue so we dont have to deal with each other anymore.
I am not sure what you want from me. I have answered all questions (multiple times). I have told you the information you keep asking (multiple times).

1) I have a twitter
2)I have twitter dub
3)I input my twitter
4) I try to run a action
5)It says failed login)
6)What should my next step be? Does your tool have a automation feature to fix this? I hope so because damn near every account at one point or another gets a failed login and I'm finding my self manually logging to fix it, whether its a email verification, a number that needs to be reverified, or adding a phone number, or simply solving a captcha. 99% of the times it seems its for adding a phone number to the account and then verifying it. How do I do this function on twitter dub.
It depends on the response from twitter. What do you not understand? Twitter has multiple verification challenges it can send to. There is not one.
Some the program can handle, some it can not, so you want to know why your accounts cannot log in, it depends.
So when login manually to see if the verify web login action worked, it still makes me do a captcha and add a phone number even though I also have my api key for smspva on my account also. I would like to know what im doing wrong but your not giving me feedback, am I not pressing the right buttons or what?
I can only tell you what has happened from actual examples.
If you ask me "why didn't this account log in". Without logs I cannot say.
You run a test login (Verify Web Login) send me the logs, I can tell you exactly.
There is literally 0 benefit for me guessing what has happened.

If it cant automatically go into my smspva account add a number to my twitter and then verify it I want a refund.
There are two options.

1) You listen to what I tell you and follow my instructions and we can get to the bottom of your issues with your accounts (which a look on the forum will show you others are not having - you can make of that what you will).

2) You can be refunded if you are not prepared to do (1).
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:29 pm
mayihaveknowit wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:23 pm Dude...........

Yes you have said that and I have told you as well. Twitter isn't asking you to verify your SMS from the response I have seen.

Okay so why is it everytime I manually login, it ask for a sms veritication code and i have to manually go to smspva and input a number?
There is something wrong with your logs then because it is asking for sms verificaiton codes when I do login.

Yes, as I have explained you are using that function wrongly. Please read what I write to you, as it is all explained multiple times.

If twitter returns a mssage saying "SMS REQUIRED" the program logs it and marks the accont

okay so again how come when I manually login it is asking me for sms codes or to verify a phone number?

I do not know how I can tell you any more clearly. It will happen automatically if twitter ask you to. If twitter does not request a phone verification the program will not do it.

The issue is it doesnt do it automatically is what im saying. When I login to manually fix the issue since your software doesnt, it requires me to add a phone number

I am not sure what you want from me. I have answered all questions (multiple times). I have told you the information you keep asking (multiple times).

1) I have a twitter
2)I have twitter dub
3)I input my twitter
4) I try to run a action
5)It says failed login)
It depends on the response from twitter. What do you not understand? Twitter has multiple verification challenges it can send to. There is not one.
Some the program can handle, some it can not, so you want to know why your accounts cannot log in, it depends.

So what actions can your software handle? I login to my account manually to fix the issue and it ask for sms verification or phone verification.I will say this usually I have to solve a captcha, maybe the software isnt getting passed the captcha stage.

Because again for some reason it says my 2captcha balance is Blank.

But i have $3 in credits on my 2captcha account.

I can only tell you what has happened from actual examples.
If you ask me "why didn't this account log in". Without logs I cannot say.
You run a test login (Verify Web Login) send me the logs, I can tell you exactly.
There is literally 0 benefit for me guessing what has happened.

OMG Ive sent you logs my dude..... Everytime I send you logs you just say I did something wrong and dont follow your directions exactly.

GO back and look at the logs ive sent.

There are two options.

1) You listen to what I tell you and follow my instructions and we can get to the bottom of your issues with your accounts (which a look on the forum will show you others are not having - you can make of that what you will).

2) You can be refunded if you are not prepared to do (1).

So because others arent ahving issues. Means im not allowed to have issues?

You have done 0 to help me out or explain the issues im experiencing.

and again you still havent bothed addressing the captcha issue.

WHY IS MY BALANCE BLANK???????????????????

Ive asked several-times now, that is probably the issue. Because if the software cant get past the captchas how is it going to sms verify my accounts when captchas are before the sms verifications?

Its just annoying how friendly and caring you seem before you make a sale, and then after the sale you become nasty and rude.

Ive followed your directions, i run into issues. I let you know about the issues and your repsonses have been "follow my directions"

Like bro ive been following your directions for a week now.

I just want to figure out why I cant verify my accounts, you even said it is complicated to do. You admitted that and your not helping me out with a complicated feature and again why the hell is it showing a blank balance for 2 captcha.
mayihaveknowit

Post by mayihaveknowit »

so you are done helping me? why dont you simply make a video showing what to do if you dont know how to explain it?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

mayihaveknowit wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:53 pm so you are done helping me? why dont you simply make a video showing what to do if you dont know how to explain it?
No, my apologies lack of reply. I'd had to move house for family reasons and it was all of a sudden, so last week was packing and making the 12 hour journey, then a cat ran off the morning we left and couldn't find it and had to leave it, so had to turn around and make the 24 hour round trip when my next lockdown allowed days to drive permitted. Had no internet at the new house so was offline more than expect. Sorry.