recaptcha supported

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
sfa084

recaptcha supported

Post by sfa084 »

Is captch suported? i have some $ on 2captcha, that i dont use, works here? :roll:
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: recaptcha supported

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Not currently, but twitter doesn't use much recaptcha. If you have an account hitting recaptcha, if you don't mind send it over so I can analyse and automate it. Until I can generate a recaptcha, I cannot automate, so as my accounts don't hit it, and twitter doesn't seem to show it often, it isn't currently supported
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:17 pm Not currently, but twitter doesn't use much recaptcha. If you have an account hitting recaptcha, if you don't mind send it over so I can analyse and automate it. Until I can generate a recaptcha, I cannot automate, so as my accounts don't hit it, and twitter doesn't seem to show it often, it isn't currently supported
okey, next time i get a captcha ill send you the account, i have no problem with that
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cheers.

Send details to

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
and let me know why in the email :)
sfa084

Post by sfa084 »

any news about the captcha? would be awesome and a phone verification feature would be good too
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Did I not email you back about this? I am sure I did.

but anyway, twitter are doing something sneaky with cookies and obsfuscated JS.

i.e. you need to convert

Code: Select all

sklfjhsdlkjfhsdjfhsdkufyi8sohfu23gyor82y3yr2e893por89ywehiuofgweoriyy328p9roihweyfotwe
to

and I gave up as recaptcha just doesn't appear that much for 95% of accounts to make it a priority to give the time to it, as it would take solid days if not more to go through it. Just easier to ask the user to use cookied / proxied browser to open and do it manually