multiple threads with global file linked accounts

ajaa

multiple threads with global file linked accounts

Post by ajaa » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:48 am

Hello Martin,

I am happy to join the forum again after several month of absence. I hope everyone is doing fine and livse in peace and safe.

Many wierd things happened to me and to my ISG accounts which made me decide to stop for awhile. Anyway, I'm starting to catch up with new updates since last November 2019. So far everything looks familiar.

Currently I'm struggling with this case. How to run this case?

Suppose I have 10 accounts, linked to a global follow log to not process same items. 10 follow actions. And 10 like actions. In processor threads is set to 1. so one action at a time. Now I want to run two actions at a time. If this is done, then if two follow actions run at same time, the idea of global follow log, won't work I tested it, because two actions at same time. I tried to use single process for the follow actions, so one follow at a time so the global file item would work. But doing this with two threads, caused a problem where sometimes same account do a follow action and like action at same time which make ISG give a callenge/ban. This even if process one action per account is checked in the settings. So, I didn't find a way to do case. I hope if you could help in this case if it's possible.

Thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: multiple threads with global file linked accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:58 pm

ajaa wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:48 am

I am happy to join the forum again after several month of absence. I hope everyone is doing fine and livse in peace and safe.
I have a feeling my peace is about to end if you are back on the forum :lol: But yes have all been ok in these strange and difficult times. Hope all has been well for you and loved ones

Suppose I have 10 accounts, linked to a global follow log to not process same items. 10 follow actions. And 10 like actions. In processor threads is set to 1. so one action at a time. Now I want to run two actions at a time. If this is done, then if two follow actions run at same time, the idea of global follow log, won't work I tested it, because two actions at same time. I tried to use single process for the follow actions, so one follow at a time so the global file item would work. But doing this with two threads, caused a problem where sometimes same account do a follow action and like action at same time which make ISG give a callenge/ban. This even if process one action per account is checked in the settings. So, I didn't find a way to do case. I hope if you could help in this case if it's possible.
You would want a CUSTOM SINGLE ACTION PROCESSING TOKEN.

Just like single account actions can be set to process one action at time, same with one action per IP. You can set a custom value here. So you could give a custom single processing value to your follow actions, then only one of those actions can run at the same time.

I've no idea how to set it though :) so I'll have to look, but the functionality is there... I'll get back to you shortly

Regards,
Martin

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:30 am

Exactly, this is what I'm looking for. Looking forward your help.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:37 am

Sorry for delay, I posted this to the wrong post, just realised :oops:
--------------------------------

ok, so you can set the Set Custom Single Processing Value from the PROCESSING tab on the right click menu for actions. As always, they will need to be in NON-processing status.

As always, a little test is best before setting it all up and leaving it to run unmonitored. It "should" just work, but is a little used feature and I've not tested it for years. But I am an optimist, so I imagine it still works perfectly

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:54 am

Yes I tested this last few days. I set "Set Custom single processing value" to 10 follow actions for 10 accounts and it's working for follow actions BUT when doing two or more threads, the same account can do 1 follow action from "custom single processing" and other actions like LIKE or WATCH story and same time. It looks there is bypass of process one action per account. So therefore ISG detect and possibly ban the account.

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:06 pm

let me explain it simple so you may replicate it yourself.

Account A

Account B

Account A and Account B has the same follow global processed log " UK" for example.

the reason to set global follow processed log is to not follow same items.

I created

Follow Action for account A, Follow action for account B
Like action for account A, Like action for account B.

If threads = 1, no problem at all.

if threads = 2, now if follow action A, and B run at same time, they will follow same items, because the global process file won't work any more because they process at same time... So to solve this... I set SINGLE CUSTOM PROCESS VALUE 1, for the follow actions A, B, so only one follow action at a time. BUT , now another issue comes, the like actions... so if a follow action A (custom single process1) and like action A, run at same time, ISG will ban the account A, .. In settings, it's set process one action per account, but its not working any more with this setup...

I hope its clear :)

I can't explain it easier anymore :) :lol:

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:08 pm

ajaa wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:54 am
Yes I tested this last few days. I set "Set Custom single processing value" to 10 follow actions for 10 accounts and it's working for follow actions BUT when doing two or more threads, the same account can do 1 follow action from "custom single processing" and other actions like LIKE or WATCH story and same time. It looks there is bypass of process one action per account. So therefore ISG detect and possibly ban the account.
Correct CUSTOM SINGLE ACTION will override other settings, the settings are either or.

So you can have

SINGLE ACCOUNT PROCESSING
SINGLE IP PROCESSING
SINGLE CUSTOM VALUE PROCESSING

Thinking about it there will be a need for AND or OR option when using custom single processing value.

I'll get that update later today. Got to go out for a bit now. But won't be long. All being well, update ready within 3-4 hours (unless there are unforeseen issues with giving an AND option for SINGLE PROCESSING. But I'll keep you informed

Regards,
Martin

ajaa

Post by ajaa » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:21 pm

Thank you Martin. I'm very happy you have a solution for this issue and definitly take your time.

Your help is highly appreaceated!