How to avoid „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“

eddielp123

How to avoid „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“

Post by eddielp123 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Hey,

I want to run an action with 2000 accounts
~1000 scraped users that are stored in a text files that are to be messaged across all the 2000 accounts (Only 1 per account)
so i put on UNIQUE ITEMS per acocount and SHARED ACTION

at the end of the action when it’s finished it will „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ and this will end up making my whole Instadub lag and pretty much unresponsive. is there any possibility to turn off the „ Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ so the Action just ends after all the People out of the TXT file have been messaged? Should i just turn off the "UNIQUE ITEMS PER ACCOUNT"? LOG 22241 thanks
edit: i also just tried turning off the "unique items per account" but that didnt help it either :/
Last edited by eddielp123 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eddielp123

Re: How to avoid „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“

Post by eddielp123 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:22 pm

updated op with logs^

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:49 am

Also, what folder do these "already processed items" store in? My Instadub folder has like 20GB now which is probably due to the huge amount of "already processed items", and i think this might also be the reason while the "merging all processed items" part is taking so long... I'd love to just clean that folder.. cant be the logs making my instadub folder that big cause i regularly delete the log folder

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:31 am

eddielp123 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:49 am
Also, what folder do these "already processed items" store in? My Instadub folder has like 20GB now which is probably due to the huge amount of "already processed items", and i think this might also be the reason while the "merging all processed items" part is taking so long... I'd love to just clean that folder.. cant be the logs making my instadub folder that big cause i regularly delete the log folder
Indeed deleted the dbloggeddata and now it runs way faster. :)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm

LOG 22241 thanks
ahh it was for this issue you submitted those logs. Sorry, but they were deleted, they were over a gb! Hate to think how long that would take to download and extract and go through. Must be millions of logs

Anyway...
eddielp123 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Hey,
~1000 scraped users that are stored in a text files that are to be messaged across all the 2000 accounts (Only 1 per account)
So a SHARED DM action?

at the end of the action when it’s finished it will „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ and this will end up making my whole Instadub lag and pretty much unresponsive. is there any possibility to turn off the „ Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ so the Action just ends after all the People out of the TXT file have been messaged?

The merging of logs is to ensure that in future you can run UNIQUE actions and not remessage these accounts. With 2000 accounts that is going to take a while and to do it quickly the program will utilise all machine resources.

That said, would be a simple update to not perform this. Just let me know the action you are running so I can update correctly

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:24 pm
LOG 22241 thanks
ahh it was for this issue you submitted those logs. Sorry, but they were deleted, they were over a gb! Hate to think how long that would take to download and extract and go through. Must be millions of logs

Anyway...
eddielp123 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:30 pm
Hey,
So a SHARED DM action?

at the end of the action when it’s finished it will „Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ and this will end up making my whole Instadub lag and pretty much unresponsive. is there any possibility to turn off the „ Merging all processed items for all accounts for share“ so the Action just ends after all the People out of the TXT file have been messaged?

The merging of logs is to ensure that in future you can run UNIQUE actions and not remessage these accounts. With 2000 accounts that is going to take a while and to do it quickly the program will utilise all machine resources.

That said, would be a simple update to not perform this. Just let me know the action you are running so I can update correctly

Regards,
Martin
Yes exactly, I'm running a shared DM action with 2000 accounts.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Next update, right click processing tab action > edit action > set

Code: Select all

DoNotMergeSharedLogs = true
Action will not merge logs are start or end of action.

As above, this does mean, UNIQUE will not be very effective but if that does not bother you then this will sort it for you.