Is it possible for processes to repeat every X minutes instead of X hours?

eddielp123

Is it possible for processes to repeat every X minutes instead of X hours?

Post by eddielp123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:02 pm

I have a user scrape process that I want to automatically repeat every 30 minutes, but when I right click the action in the processing tab it will only allow me to set Repeat every X hours instead of X minutes. Would be great if you could be able to repeat in minutes :)

eddielp123

Re: Is it possible for processes to repeat every X minutes instead of X hours?

Post by eddielp123 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:49 am

Never mind. I just started two of the same processes and scheduled them 30 minutes apart and have them repeat every hour

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:50 pm

Once again, never mind, as I just realized when i right click -> Edit action it will actually allow me to repeat every X minutes :)

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:08 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:45 pm
:)
Small fix ( i think ) but is there a possibility to add the minute function to the same place where you can set the hours? then i could just bulk select all actions that i have (its always around 40,50) and i could set repeat every 1 minute for all because it gets really tedious doing it one by one in the editor multiple times a day :(

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:34 pm

Unless I am blind, there is no REPEAT HOURS option on the SCRAPE tab, so I don't think you are referring to the scrape tab, but you said:
I have a user scrape process
which means you must be on the scrape tab. Can you confirm what and where you are doing what you are doing

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:39 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:34 pm
Unless I am blind, there is no REPEAT HOURS option on the SCRAPE tab, so I don't think you are referring to the scrape tab, but you said:
I have a user scrape process
which means you must be on the scrape tab. Can you confirm what and where you are doing what you are doing

Regards,
Martin
i have a user scrape process yes. i do my filter settings and then click scrape.
but the repeat hours value is not in the scrape tab. I always go into the processor tab and on there i can right click the action -> "change repeat every hours value".. assuming that itll apply to all when you select multiple actions and right click -> change repeat every hours/minutes that would be useful because right now on the right click i can only change hours value not minutes, for minutes i have to edit action for every individual one
maybe it would also be easier to just add the repeat x minutes to the scrape tab itself? idk

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:19 pm

ahhh ok, now I understand. Basically you want a bulk change random minutes. Got you.

should be a 2 minute update, will get it in for next update which will be today. Been holding off the build as trying to get another update it, but it is just not working with my current phone so in the process of getting a new one which should make the whole thing much easier so no reason to delay the build any longer

Regards,
Martin

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:41 pm

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:41 pm
The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
Thank you Martin. It may be routine for you but really every update is making this so much better and easier, and I hope that even though we're probably annoying sometimes the bot is really getting easier and more useful every time :)