DM process gets STUCK ?

eddielp123

DM process gets STUCK ?

Post by eddielp123 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:41 pm

I've had this happen now for about 3-4 days in a row, where a DM process sometimes just randomly gets STUCK.
WHEN it happens, It always happens at this part
Got user details: 33414831853:4most_x81e
MyDetails: followers: 2 followings: 1 num_media: 1
Set avatar: https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.co ... e=5F42C280
UserID: 33414831853
Stats for: ****
Followers: 2
Followings: 1
UserId: 33414831853
LOG ID : 54729
I don't know what the problem is, now im always paranoid that if i dont check the dm process for a few hours / overnight that it got stuck..

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: DM process gets STUCK ?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Cannot tell from your logs, there is too much going on and a lack of details about this action.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

and if you can get issue specific logs that is going to help as I cannot tell what error logs are coming from this specific action.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
run your DM action until issue occurs, then wait 10minutes and submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:31 pm
Cannot tell from your logs, there is too much going on and a lack of details about this action.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

and if you can get issue specific logs that is going to help as I cannot tell what error logs are coming from this specific action.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:
run your DM action until issue occurs, then wait 10minutes and submit logs

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
You know you fucked up when Martin hits you with that "Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly". :( :( :D :D
I will run a seperate instance tomorrow just for the DM process so I'll be able to submit a more clear log which will hopefully shed some light on the issue. Thanks

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:35 pm

eddielp123 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm

You know you fucked up when Martin hits you with that "Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly". :( :( :D :D

I still hold out, that one day, just once, someone will actually provide some details.

What action
What search
What options (Screenshot or description)
Single account / shared account
Anything else that allows me to replicate
Not 500mb of logs or 100s of actions running at the same time.

Just 2 or 3 of the above would be nice. But a man can dream I guess :P