Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

eddielp123

Re: Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

Post by eddielp123 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Is it possible to maybe even run this in the background? like that every minute the accounts inboxes scrape automatically for example. I dont know if this would take up too much CPU for 1000's of accounts but the processor doesnt really allow me to run that many tasks lol. maybe as a backgrund action?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:56 pm

eddielp123 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:35 pm
Is it possible to maybe even run this in the background? like that every minute the accounts inboxes scrape automatically for example. I dont know if this would take up too much CPU for 1000's of accounts but the processor doesnt really allow me to run that many tasks lol. maybe as a backgrund action?
What do you mean "in background"? I guess you don't mean set the REPEAT MINUTES to 1 for the action (via EDIT ACTION)

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:56 pm
eddielp123 wrote:
What do you mean "in background"? I guess you don't mean set the REPEAT MINUTES to 1 for the action (via EDIT ACTION)
No that’s not what I ment but how would that even work when using 4000 accounts? Isn’t the max processes at once limit at 100?

I ment for it to refresh automatically regardless of which processes are going on, as in It just being a default thing that the messages are there (or that it’s an option to turn that on)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:39 pm

eddielp123 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
eddielp123 wrote:
No that’s not what I ment but how would that even work when using 4000 accounts? Isn’t the max processes at once limit at 100?
You just let them queue up and run in sequence. There is no way 4000 inbox routines are doing to run at once in a single instance. You could split them to 10 instances (or 20) but still that is a lot of accounts to want to run concurrently
I ment for it to refresh automatically regardless of which processes are going on, as in It just being a default thing that the messages are there (or that it’s an option to turn that on)
So you mean as a single separate process. I'll not your suggestion, but to be honest, it isn't going to happen. Would be a lot of work for a personal feature request that no one else makes use of and has little use that I can think of

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:19 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:39 pm
eddielp123 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:

You just let them queue up and run in sequence. There is no way 4000 inbox routines are doing to run at once in a single instance. You could split them to 10 instances (or 20) but still that is a lot of accounts to want to run concurrently
So you mean as a single separate process. I'll not your suggestion, but to be honest, it isn't going to happen. Would be a lot of work for a personal feature request that no one else makes use of and has little use that I can think of

Regards,
Martin
thats what im currently doing, splitting them up in instances. do you think it could work doing one instance with all 4000 and set the repeat minutes to 1-2?