Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

eddielp123

Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

Post by eddielp123 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:19 am

Whenever I scrape inboxes of an account it will always say

SAVED CUSTOM REPLIES TO: C:\Users\eddey\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Instadub\saved_data\custom_replies_2020-06-26_26.txt
HELP > SAVED DATA

I don't know why it does this since i dont have any custom replies set?

I am asking this because sometimes it takes AGES to scrape my inboxes (300 accounts , only scrape new messages) and I noticed in the logs that there sometimes is a HUGE wait between the last message that is being saved and the SAVED CUSTOM REPLIES .. as in:

last message that is being saved/scraped:
Saving conversation message to: *****: from: ***** : *****
Yo just checked some of your stuff and I like it a lot. Keep up the great work, you got some heat!!

HUGE WAIT IN BETWEEN HERE (multiple minutes)

SAVED CUSTOM REPLIES TO: C:\Users\eddey\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Instadub\saved_data\custom_replies_2020-06-26_26.txt
HELP > SAVED DATA

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:16 pm

submit logs showing this please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Re: Why does it always saved custom replies in INBOX SCRAPE even though I unchecked "custom replies"?

Post by eddielp123 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Okay so I just submitted logs, ID 44792

What I can also add is that this only happens if there ARE unread messages.

In the logs you'll see the first account i scraped messaged with had no unread messages and the whole action finished within 26 seconds.

The second account though, even though it only had ONE unread message that had to be scraped again had the huge delay between the message being scraped and the "custom replies saved" message - I dont know what causes this but the action therefore took 3 min 5 seconds just for one message to be scraped!

I don't think that in the logs you'll be able to see exactly where it was slowing down which is why I kept paying close attention to the moment that it starts to slow down and it always is BETWEEN the LAST message that is being scraped and the SAVED CUSTOM REPLIES part - as stated in the first post :)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 pm

eddielp123 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 pm

I don't think that in the logs you'll be able to see exactly where it was slowing down which is why I kept paying close attention to the moment that it starts to slow down and it always is BETWEEN the LAST message that is being scraped and the SAVED CUSTOM REPLIES part - as stated in the first post :)
the app logs are time stamped, so I can see the exact time difference inbetween log lines, then follow that time through other logs which are hopefully indicative of what the program was doing during the apparent time delay

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:28 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:07 pm
eddielp123 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:00 pm

the app logs are time stamped, so I can see the exact time difference inbetween log lines, then follow that time through other logs which are hopefully indicative of what the program was doing during the apparent time delay
okay awesome, keep me updated.

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:47 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:31 pm
didn't get time on saturday, will go through today
great :)

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Delay is due to loading in received message to the control, you have lots of messages in the db so it is taking some time. If you don't want the existing messages, you can delete any unwanted from teh control, by selecting the rows (multi select with shift / control as normal per windows) and press DELETE key on keyboard.

I'll take a look to see if can be speeded up

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:42 pm

next update should be more efficient, should take about 40 seconds rather than 3 minutes

Regards,
Martin

eddielp123

Post by eddielp123 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:27 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:40 pm
Delay is due to loading in received message to the control, you have lots of messages in the db so it is taking some time. If you don't want the existing messages, you can delete any unwanted from teh control, by selecting the rows (multi select with shift / control as normal per windows) and press DELETE key on keyboard.

I'll take a look to see if can be speeded up
ohhh so even though i scrape only new messages its loading in the old ones? or how can i understand this? :)
having the old messages in the control is necessary because a lot of the time i decide to reply to , lets say message A at a later point and if i already scraped all meesages and then deleted all these messages, message A wouldn't be scraped again?